Chicago Pneumatic 3" Cutoff Tool - CP874
The Chicago Pneumatic 3" Cutoff Tool is a hand-held pneumatic device that can cut and grind various materials. This cut-off saw uses a standard 3" cutting disc and can cut through sheet metal, exhaust systems, straps and hangers easily. The tool has a safety trigger that prevents accidental start-up of the tool. It also has an adjustable speed regulator that helps you regulate the speed when working. The molded grip handle gives you total control of the tool.
The cutoff tool comes with a circuit overload switch that protects the motor and reduces the downtime in between jobs. This must-have saw is what every auto body shop needs. The rugged, energy efficient ½ HP motor provides robust power to remove rusted clamps, brackets and old exhaust parts without the fear of burning out the paint or plastic around it. The tool features a rear exhaust that directs air away when cutting.
Key Features of the Chicago Pneumatic 3" Cutoff Tool:
- Cuts precisely and safely
- Cuts through sheet metal, composite, bolts, etc
- Comes with an adjustable speed regulator
- Energy efficient motor
- Rear exhaust to direct hot air away from work
- Cuts to a depth of 1"
- Circuit overload switch that reduces downtime in between jobs and protects the motor
- Comes with a safety lever that prevents accidental start-up
- Grip handle that gives you total control when working
- Wheel Diameter: 2-7/8"
- Free speed: 22000 rpm
- Weight: 0.79 kg
- Length: 184 mm
- Chuck / wheel size: 73 mm
- Actual air consumption: 354 l/mn
- Air inlet thread size: 1/4 NPTF in.
- Min. hose size: 10 mm
- Noise level: 88 db(A)
- Sound DBA pressure: 99 db(A)
- Vibration (ISO-8662-12): 4 m/s²
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought