Chicago Pneumatic 1/4" Heavy Duty Air Impact Wrench - CP719
Great for general maintenance in tight areas
- Fast, with 30 ft.-lbs of torque at 7,000 rpm's
- Compact and lightweight for easy access to the tight spots - only 4 1/2" long at 2 1/2 lbs!
- One hand push button forward/reverse power regulator
- Perfect for small engine repair, small fasteners and body shops
- Handle Type: Pistol
- Square Drive: 1/4"
- Working Torque Range: 5-20 ft-lbs
- Maximum Torque, Reverse: 34 ft-lbs
- Free Speed: 7000 rpm
- Blows Per Minute: 2100
- Clutch Type: Pin clutch - oil bath
- Air Inlet: 1/4"
- Min Hose Size: 3/8"
- Length: 4.5" W
- eight: 2.5 lbs
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought