Chicago Pneumatic 1/4" Angle Die Grinder - CP875
The Chicago Pneumatic 1/4" Angle Die Grinder is a compact and easy to maneuver die grinder. The die grinder features a 1/4” collet and spindle size that provides excellent high-speed blending, porting, smoothing and deburring in confined places. This extremely popular tool comes with a 90-degree head that allows immense flexibility in tight quarters. The lock-off throttle prevents accidental start-ups. The speed regulator can be adjusted for precision control. The 0.5hp (370W) motor is rugged and energy efficient. With the square handle design, you can be assured of a solid grip.
The die grinder features a 1/4" and 6mm collet and has a 22,500 rpm free speed. The built-in air regulator has 5.5 cfm average air consumption, 22 cfm actual air consumption at load and 1/4" NPTF air inlet thread size.
Key Features of the Chicago Pneumatic 1/4" Angle Die Grinder:
- Has a compact, lightweight design that provides for easy maneuverability
- The 90-degree angle head provides better flexibility in confined areas
- Works well for high-speed blending, porting, smoothing, and deburring of confined areas
- Collet size: 6 mm / 1/4"
- Free speed: 22500 rpm
- Power: 220 W / 0.3 hp
- Exhaust: Rear
- Length: 124 mm / 4.88"
- Net weight: 0.45 kg/ 1 lb
- Noise level: 101.3 db(A)
- Sound Power: 112.3 db(A)
- Vibration (ISO-8662-13)/ 3 m/s²
- Vibration α (ISO-28927-12) / 4.4 m/s²
- Vibration K (ISO-20643): 1.9 m/s²
- Average air consumption: 11 cfm
- Actual air consumption: 22.048 cfm
- Free speed air consumption: 22 cfm
- Min. hose size: 10 mm: 3/8"
- Air inlet thread size: 0.25 "
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought