Chicago Pneumatic 1/2"Compact Pistol Air Impact Wrench - CP726H
- Compact & Durable
- Easy to handle
- Insulation & Comfort
- Versatile tool ideal for all general repairs and maintenance applications
- Pin clutch mechanism in oil bath
- One handed push button forward / reverse
- Curved handle with Thermo-Plastic Rubber injected in housing for a durable and comfortable grip.
- Resistant to most chemicals used in workshops
- 360° swivel air inlet
- Teasing trigger
- Handle type: Pistol
- Square drive: 1/2"
- Working Torque Range (fwd): 68-190 ft.lbs / 92-257
- Maximum Torque (reverse): 200 ft.lbs / 271 Nm
- Free speed: 9600 rpm
- Blows per minute: 1680
- Net weight: 3.1 lb / 1.4 kg
- Power/weight ratio: 64.5 ft.lb/lb / 193.6 Nm/kg
- Length: 5.7" / 146 mm
- Side to center: 1" / 24 mm
- Average air consumption: 3.8 cfm
- Actual air consumption: 15 cfm
- Air inlet thread size: 0.25 "
- Min. hose size: 3/8" / 10 mm
- Sound pressure: 91 db(A)
- Sound Power: 102 db(A)
- Vibration α (ISO-28927-2): 4.4 m/s²
- Vibration K (ISO-28927-2): 2.4 m/s²
- Socket retainer: Friction ring
- Clutch type: Pin clutch
There are no comments for this product. CLICK HERE
to be the first one to share your opinion!