Chicago Pneumatic 1/2" Pistol Impact Wrench w/ Ring Socket Retainer - CP9541
- Best industrial 1/2" impact for Hard joints applications
- Operator comfort due to low vibrations and low noise level
- Good control thanks to the multi-position regulator
- Reliable pin clutch in oil bath & durable housing
- Compact 3-part construction & easy to maintain
- 1/2" impact wrench with ring socket retainer
- Fast & reliable DYNA-PACT (Pin clutch) with oil bath
- Aluminum body & steel clutch housing
- Torque regulator at the handle
- Steel Trigger for harsh environement
- Handle type: Pistol
- Square drive: 1/2"
- Working Torque Range (fwd): 34-434 Nm / 25-320
- Maximum Torque (reverse): 610 Nm / 450 ft.lbs
- Free speed: 8900 rpm
- Blows per minute: 1100
- Net weight: 2.5 kg / 5 1/2 lb
- Power/weight ratio: 244 Nm/kg / 81.8 ft.lb/lb
- Length: 168 mm / 6.6"
- Side to center: 30 mm / 1.18"
- Actual air consumption: 6.13 l/s / 13 cfm
- Air inlet thread size: 0.25 "
- Noise level: 89 db(A)
- Sound Power: 100 db(A)
- Vibration (ISO-8662-7): 2.7 m/s²
- Vibration α (ISO-28927-2): 5.5 m/s²
- Vibration K (ISO-28927-2): 2.5 m/s²
- Socket retainer: Friction ring
- Clutch type: Pin clutch
There are no comments for this product. CLICK HERE
to be the first one to share your opinion!