Chicago Pneumatic 1/2" Impact Wrench - CP734H
The Chicago Pneumatic/2" Impact Wrench is a heavy-duty impact wrench with a Dyna-Pact oil bath clutch. The impact wrench is designed to deliver a smooth operation with extended durability. It has a power regulator with a one hand push button operation to move forward or reverse. It has a handle exhaust with a 360-degree air inlet swivel, to ensure that there are no hose kinks.
The Chicago Pneumatic 1/2" Impact Wrench has four positive power settings, and can go up to full power even in reverse. It is a great tool to have for general repair, exhaust systems, body shops, and transmission work. This impact wrench provides great power at an economical price.
Key Features of the Chicago Pneumatic 1/2" Impact Wrench:v
- Dyna-Pact oil bath clutch
- Smooth operation and extended durability
- One hand push button
- Four positive power settings
- Full power in reverse
- Powerful and economical
- Handle exhaust with 360 degrees air inlet swivel
- Square Drive: 1/2"
- Working Torque Range: 25 to 310 ft. lbs.
- Maximum Torque: 425 ft. lbs.
- PSI: 90
- Speed: 8,400 rpm
- Weight: 5.13 lbs.
- Average Air Consumption: 3.75 cfm
- Actual Air Consumption: 15 cfm
- Air Inlet Thread Size: 1/4" NPTF
- Hose Size: 3/8"
Actual Color May Vary on All CP Air Tools
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought