Chicago Pneumatic 1/2" Heavy Duty Air Impact Wrench - CP726H
- Dyna-Pact oil bath clutch delivers smooth operation
- One hand push button forward/reverse
- Handle exhaust with 360 degree air inlet swivel to prevent hose kinks
- Very Compact Tool
- Maximum torque: 200 ft./lb.
The CP726H is a 1/2-Inch impact mini designed to get into very tight spots. Great tool for transmission work, exhaust systems/ bench work, body shops and general repair. It features a working torque range of 40-170 ft./lbs. with 1680 blows per minute. Free speed is 8,500 RPM. Average air consumption: 3 cfm; air inlet thread: 1/4-Inch NPTF; minimum hose size: 3/8-Inch, sound dBA: 94. Lightweight at 3.1 lbs. and 6-Inch in length.
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought