Chicago Pneumatic 1/2" Cordless Impact Wrench Kit - CP8848K
The Chicago Pneumatic 1/2" Cordless Impact Wrench Kit is a powerful and super-efficient battery powered wrench that provides exceptional power. This wrench works for powerful bolting, general mechanics, and tire changing applications on light vehicles. The aluminum back and clutch housing impart durability to the impact wrench. It is a high-performance tool in the hands of maintenance and automobile professionals.
This cordless impact wrench has a side-to-side switch for easy Forward/Reverse on the composite side handle. It offers ease of use, flexibility, and optimum comfort. It operates on 20-volt CP20XP Lithium-ion 4Ah battery that offers double the runtime of the usual batteries available on the market. This advantage of this battery is that it offers a wide temperature working range and thermal/current overload protection.
Rubber battery dampeners help in absorbing shocks. Light in weight, this Chicago Pneumatic 1/2” Cordless Impact Wrench Kit features a 1/2” anvil with ring retainer. The kit includes two Lithium-ion batteries and charger.
Key Features of the Chicago Pneumatic 1/2” Cordless Impact Wrench Kit:
- One hand reverse or forward operation
- Resists shock
- Rubber battery dampeners absorb shocks and impacts
- Aluminum torque reaction part
- Aluminum back and clutch housing make it durable
- Ergonomically designed handle is comfortable to hold
- 1/2" anvil with ring retainer
- (1) 1/2" Impact Wrench
- (2) 20V CP20XP Lithium-Ion 4Ah battery
- (1) battery charger
- Square drive: 1/2"
- Battery voltage: 20 V
- Battery Type: 4Ah 20V Lithium-ion
- Working Torque Range: 50-700 ft.lbs
- Max Torque: 775 ft. lbs
- Free speed: 1900 rpm
- Net weight: 6.9 lbs
- Weight without battery: 5.35 lbs
- Dimensions: 9.5"L x 3.18"W x 9.88"H
- Noise level: 89 db(A)
- Sound Power: 100 db(A)
- Vibration K (EN-60745-1): 12.2 (2.3) m/s²
There are no comments for this product.