Chicago Pneumatic 1" Impact Wrench - CP6920-D24
or 3 payments of $355.95 details
Powerful, Durable 1" D-Handle Impact Wrench
Powerful and durable, the Chicago Pneumatic 1” Impact wrench – CP6920-D24 is ideal for a wide variety of heavy industrial maintenance applications. This tool is guaranteed to provide reliable work for years, thanks to its powerful oil bath Pinless Rocking Dog clutch (covered by a rubber clutch housing) and a durable aluminum body. The motor also features reinforced steel plates and a metal trigger and reverse knob, which provide it with unmatched durability.
Not only is the tool reliable, but it’s comfortable as well. Its ergonomic features were specifically designed to increase comfort for the operator during long periods of use. Other operator-friendly features include a removable hole plate for suspension and a three-part construction, which reduces the amount of time you need to spend on maintenance.
- Ideal for a variety of heavy Industrial Maintenance applications
- 3-part construction for reducing downtime maintenance
- Reliable oil bath pinless rocking dog clutch
- Durable Aluminum body & Rubber protective cover on clutch housing
- Motor with reinforced steel plates for unmatched durability
- Comfortable D-type side handle with Rubber grip
- Metal trigger & reverse knob for longer durability
- 4-positions regulator & easy reverse
- Joint type: soft
- Joint type: hard
- Handle type: D-Handle Inside Trigger
- Square drive: 1"
- Working Torque Range (fwd): 370-1,550 ft-lbs
- Maximum Torque (reverse): 1920 ft.lbs
- Free speed: 5000 rpm
- Blows per minute: 650
- Net weight: 22.7 lb
- Power/weight ratio: 84.6 ft.lb/lb
- Side to center: 2.2"
- Actual air consumption: 40.2 cfm
- Air inlet thread size: 0.5 "
- Min. hose size: 1/2"
- Noise level: 100 db(A)
- Sound Power: 111 db(A)
- Vibration α (ISO-28927-2): 8.4 m/s²
- Vibration K (ISO-28927-2): 2.8 m/s²
- Socket retainer: Dual
- Clutch type: Pinless Rocking Dog - Oil bath
There are no comments for this product.