Chicago Pneumatic 1-1/2" Impact Wrench - CHP-CP6930-D35
or 3 payments of $966.65 details
Regular Price: $3,423.53
On Sale For: $2,899.96
Features & Benefits
- Powerful and durable twin hammer clutch with oil bath
- Robust aluminum housing with steel trigger and protective plate in the front
- Operator comfort and control with 4-positions regulator and side D-handle
- 1-1/2" industrial impact wrench with hole type socket retainer
- Durable twin hammer clutch with oil bath
- Robust aluminum body & clutch housing
- Reversible D-type side handle
- Reversible and teasing steel trigger
- 4-settings power regulator
- Rotative air exhaust
- Removable suspension hook
- Handle type
- D-Handle Inside Trigger
- Square drive: >1 1/2"
- Working Torque Range (fwd): 445-1,950
- Maximum Torque (reverse): 2875 ft.lbs
- Free speed: 4300 rpm
- Blows per minute:850
- Net weight: 31.6 lb
- Power/weight ratio: 91 ft.lb/lb
- Length: 17.3"
- Side to center: 2.56"
- Actual air consumption: 64 cfm
- Free speed air consumption: 100 cfm
- Air inlet thread size: 0.5 "
- Min. hose size: 3/4"
- Noise level: 101.5 db(A)
- Sound Power: 112.5 db(A)
- Vibration α (ISO-28927-2): 15.1 m/s²
- Vibration K (ISO-28927-2): 5.5 m/s²
- Socket retainer: >Hole
- Clutch type: Twin hammer oil bath
- Bolt size: M40
Exception=Conversion failed when converting the nvarchar value 'C919984' to data type int.
There are no comments for this product.