What is Frame Straightening?
Accidents can damage the inner frame of cars and trucks. To restore these damaged vehicles to factory settings, you may need the Chassis Liner Truck 'N Revolution Frame Rack. The frame rack uses air and hydraulic pumps that use torque and leverage to restore damaged frame.
What is the need for a Frame Straightener?
Crumple zones are essential in modern cars. These zones bear the brunt of the crash in a collision and significantly reduce injury to human life. But even low-speed collision involves extensive vehicular damage. Repair specialists use frame straighteners to get a vehicle back to its factory settings.
How is the Chassis Liner Truck 'N Revolution Frame Rack different from other frame straighteners?
- The 86" bed accommodates SUVs, trucks and unibody cars easily
- A comfortable and safe working height of 27"
- Swivel design allows versatility for pulling from various angles and corners
- Cuts the use of air hoses as the beds are plumbed for air
- Laser cut top plate and enclosed treadways provide better strength
- The chain slots and tie-downs along the outside of the 27" treadways as well as the center, allow for multiple quick anchoring and tie-down options
- Each tower has 22 slots that enable precise pulling angles and quick roller adjustments
- Each tower can accommodate three pulls, and there are two slotted towers
- Anchoring comes standard with adjustable, plated Measure Rite Tie-Downs for unibody
- Newly designed drive over bases with open ends for quick setup
- Hinge-a-matic non-skid ramps for safe loading and unloading
- Front and rear removable cross members allow access for working under vehicle
- Length of Bed 4895: (Top) 16' with towers extended 20' 8"
- Length of Bed 4880R: (Top) 18' with towers extended 22'8"
- Length of Bed 4891: (Top) 20' with towers extended 24'8"
- Length of Bed 4892: (Top) 22' with towers extended 26'8"
- Width of bed 86" with towers extended 142"
- Width of treadway 27"
- Height 7' 3" with tower extension 9' 3"
- Working height 27"
- Lifting Capacity 15 ton ram on lift
- Air required 100 PSI
- Pulling power 10 tons per tower
- Pulling radius 360º
Order our Free Frame Straightening Video & Information Package by mail.
Click for lease application
This product ships by truck freight.
You will be contacted with actual shipping charges before you order is processed.
Pictured with optional Pow'R Pusher, Overhead Puller and Tower Extension, These items are not included with purchase.