Chassis Liner Lift 'N Rak Pro 6000 lb Scissor Lift - 832187
Pull up to eight tons with the scissor lift plus portable frame rack from Chassis Liner. The Chassis Liner Lift 'N Rak Pro 6000 lb Scissor Lift enables 360-degree pulling and can be moved to where you want. It is height adjustable and can be set at any of the six working heights from 4.5" to 37".
This exclusive tilt ‘n turn tower helps in pulling from multiple angles, 360 degrees around the vehicle. This automobile lift comes with four lifting pads, down pull attachment, four wheel stand, down-pull attachment, pump, hose, ram, and 10' chain with hook.
The portable Chassis Liner Lift 'N Rak Pro 6000 lb Scissor Lift has an extra-wide 71" bed and a 6,000 lb. lift capacity. Exercise caution while using the lift and steer clear of the equipment whenever you are lowering or raising a vehicle. It is imperative to maintain and inspect the lift periodically for safe operation.
- Lower the lift onto the dolly wheel without any towers attached and with no vehicle on board.
- There are individual pumps for the lift and for pulling. They must not be used for any other purpose.
- It is essential to grease all pivots and wheels regularly to keep them working smoothly.
- Do not operate a damaged lift.
- Use the safety lock to ensure the vehicle is locked in position before you start working on it.
Key Features of the Chassis Liner Lift 'N Rak Pro 6000 lb Scissor Lift:
- Pump, hose, ram and 10' chain with hook
- Four adjustable unibody tie-downs
- Four lifting pads
- Down-pull attachment
- Four wheel stands
- Stabilizer bar for side pulls
- Dolly wheel cart
- All-in-one scissor lift and portable frame rack package
- 6,000 lb. lifting capacity
- Portable for quick mobility
- Dual Ram scissor lift with hydraulic pump
- Tilt and turn pulling power
- 8 tons of pulling power
- Pulls from multiple angles
- Adjustable to six working heights from 4.5" to 37"
- Bed Length: 9'
- Bed Width: 71"
- Tower Height: 68"
- Lifting Height: 37"
- Overall Weight: 2400 lbs.
- Made in the USA
Click Here to Receive our Free Frame Straightening Video & Information Package by mail.
This product ships by truck freight.
Exception=Conversion failed when converting the nvarchar value '4087-A' to data type int.
There are no comments for this product.