Champ Drive-On Flat Rack Floor System - 4014
or 3 payments of $666.66 details
Regular Price: $2,099.99
On Sale For: $1,999.99
Want to raise a truck or a car to evaluate damage? Bring in the Champ Drive-On Flat Rack Floor System in your auto body workshop to ensure a seamless lifting experience. Once installed the flat rack floor system becomes a part of your workshop bay and stays out of your way.
The Champ Drive-On Flat Rack Floor System comes with the following rock solid components that let you work super efficiently in your workshop.
The system includes:
- (2) ramps-each measuring 24" wide x 12'10" long
- (4) pinchweld tilt stands
- (8) lock down anchor bars
- (8) uni-body clamps
- Anchor bolts to fasten rack to floor
- (18) anchor pots (3 1/2" Diameter)
The tilt stands come with chain slots that can be used without the floor ramps. The uni-body clamps are completely adjustable to fit the width of any vehicle. The height of the pinchweld clamps is adjustable from 16" – 20". The 75" installed width dimension of the flat rack floor system can easily accommodate light trucks to passenger vehicles.
This completely do-it-yourself system is easy to install. Follow the instructions below:
- Determine the layout for the length and width of your bay
- Ensure that you set the depth gauge on drill at 4-3/4" from the top surface of the rack
- Use the Drill guide to drill
- Ensure that the hole is free of dust and other particles
- Place the anchor bolt into the hole and hammer into place
- Slide in the center section and bring in the two sections with vise grips
- Tighten the anchor bolts in the center section
- Shim as required if the floor is uneven
- You have now installed your floor rack successfully for vehicle mounting.
Get our Free Frame Straightening Video & Information Package by mail.
Ships by truck freight.
There are no comments for this product.