Champ Door & Bumper Dolly - 1415
On Sale For: $239.97
Hang doors and bumpers conveniently with the Champ Door & Bumper Dolly. This unit is fully self-contained and works without a hydraulic or air connection. The Door and Bumper Dolly can lift from 9" to 29" high with hand crank. With an adjustable height feature, this dolly can accommodate doors between 27" and 48".
Owing to the UPS regulations on the box size, this Door and Bumper Dolly is shipped in a partially assembled form. In addition to the base, tower with 4 adjustment holes and tower extension, the box contains the following parts for assembly.
- (4) 3" casters and nuts
- (6) 1" square end plugs
- (2) Bumper hooks
- (1) Bent rubber coated rod
- (1) Straight Rubber Coated Rod
- (1) Plastic knob with threaded stem
- (2) Chains
- (2) Wing nuts
- (2) 1/4" x 3/4" Bolts
- (12) 1-1/2" square end plugs
- (4) Flat Washers
- (2) Fender Washers
How to assemble the Champ Door and Bumper Dolly
- Assemble bumper hooks by making use of the hardware and chain included in the packing. The chain assembly bumper hooks must be clicked onto the snap links found on the cradle.
- Use the 5/16" nut and lock washers to install the casters in the pre-drilled holes at the unit base. The square finishing caps enable sealing the ends of the tubing, after you have the casters securely in place.
- Position the plunger inside the center vertical tube that extends from the base. Place the plunger in such a manner that the extension arms extend over the cradle of this Door and Bumper Dolly, and secure it with a plastic knob.
- Attach the straight and bent rubber coated rods to the tower extension using two fender washers and two wing nuts. Insert the rod through the gap in the extension and place the fender washer over it. The wing nuts can be used to hold the structure firmly in place.
- Capacity: 200 lb
- Lift Range: 9" – 29"
- Height Adjustment Range: 27" – 48"
- Made in the USA
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought