Branick Industries Heavy-duty Tire Inflator with 21" Hose, Twin Angled Chuck - 60-0243
- The AirHead High-Flow Inflator with built-in easy-to-read magnified
linear gauge is fast, easy-to-use, and easy on your bottom line. There's
no need to switch between inflator and gauge, and post-inflation checks
are eliminated - That's a 30% time savings over competitive products.
- Enhanced valve mechanism reduces air resistance allowing the unit to provide higher rates of inflation and deflation
- Diecast aluminum body and proven linear gauge give the Airhead a very
durable construction allowing the product to operate in some of the
harshest working environments.
- Inflation precision to +/- 2 p.s.i. consistently
- Calibrated to 0-138 p.s.i. in 2 p.s.i. increments
- Individually tested/certified
- Meets California inflation regulations
- Inflates and deflates while you are connected to tire
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Hose Length: 21"
- Maximum P.S.I.: 0-138 p.s.i.
- Shipping Weight: 1 lb.
- Shipping Dimensions: 2.5"H x 5"W x 13"L
- Chuck Style: Twin Angled
There are no comments for this product.