Brake Pedal Depressor - 77928
Your auto body workshop needs the Brake Pedal Depressor that can help you depress the brake pedal single-handedly to check for a variety of brake related operations. The tool extends to the brake pedal and helps to lock it into position. The adjustable steel plate extends to the length of the bar and applies steady pressure on the brake pedal.
You can use this useful tool to check brake lights by pressing the back of the handle against the front of the seat. You can also use it for cleaning the throttle bodies or for keeping the engine rpm where you need it.
This tool is also very useful when you need to align the wheels of a vehicle or to check the brake lamp operation. The simple design is very convenient and easy to use, and you do not have to interrupt anyone else to help you hold the brakes while you are at work.
If you plan to remove the brake calipers, then this tool is a must-have for a one-man operation. The depressor holds the brakes on, which will allow you to block fluids when they move backward through the hydraulic system. Installing a brake pedal depressor helps you block the vent port in the master cylinder.
When changing tires on a car, the brake depressor comes handy by holding the wheels in place and keeping them motionless, while you loosen the lug nuts.
How to use the Brake Pedal Depressor
- Place one end of the rod on the brake pedal
- Rest the other end on the seat
- Slide the pressure plate to adjust against the seat until you place the rod firmly
- The brake pedal is now depressed.
Key Features of the Brake Pedal Depressor:
- Single-handed operation to depress brake
- Adjustable steel plate that applies constant pressure on the brake pedal
- Depresses brake for a variety of brake-related operations
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought