Bosch Multi-Speed Brake Shop - BL8993 (formerly Accu-Turn)
Regular Price: $8,645.00
On Sale For: $8,399.00
in the lower contiguous 48 United States.
Add extreme versatility in both feed rates and arbor speeds to our world class Model BL8993 and you have the Model BL8993. Infinitely adjustable feed rates and multiple arbor speeds offer the most in versatility for the experienced lathe technician.
- World class brake lathe design with the added versatility of infinitely adjustable rotor and drum feed speeds.
- Machines the most drums, flywheels, and all types of rotors including cross drilled and slotted of any model lathe.
- Three (3) available arbor speeds; 100, 150, 200 provides an optimum level of versatility.
- Increased arbor speed provides for machining times as low as 4 minutes.
- Positive rake tooling yields 'one pass' finish cut every time.
- True machine shop design utilizing dovetail ways and adjustable gibbs.
- Tapered roller bearing supported spindle designed for maximum longevity.
- Brake lathe requires the purchase of an adapter group.
- Arbors and accessories are easily interchangeable, allowing lathe to be readily adapted to a diversity of applications.
- Infinitely adjustable rotor feed speed, .001" to .010".
- 470 lb. casting mass eliminates transient vibrations.
- One HP externally mounted motor drives arbor only.
- Independent high performance DC servo motors handle feed requirements.
The model BL8993 variable speed bench lathe incorporates the legendary one cut finish performance with the advanced capabilities that infinitely adjustable feed speeds and multiple arbor speeds offer the discerning technician. With three available arbor speeds, and infinitely adjustable rotor and drum feed speeds, you have complete control over the microfinish surface machined.
- BL8922L Brake Lathe
- 8939 Bench
- 8010 Bronze Adapter Set
- 040200 Accessory Kit
- 434060 Disc Mike
- 434287 Drum Gauge
- Single or Multi-Speed: Multi-Speed
- Rotor capacity: 4"–24" (102 mm – 610 mm)
- Rotor max width of surface: 4.5" (114 mm)
- Rotor max thickness: 2.25" (57 mm)
- Drum capacity: 6"–28" (152 mm – 711 mm)
- Drum max depth of cut: 6" (152 mm)
- Flywheel capacity: 6"–24" (152 mm – 610 mm)
- Flywheel friction surface capacity: 6" (152 mm)
- Drum/Rotor/Flywheel Max weight (Standard arbor): 150 lbs (68 kg)
- Drum/Rotor/Flywheel Max weight (Optional 1-7/8" Heavy Duty Arbor Set #434055): 300 lbs (136 kg)
- Spindle speed: 105-150-200 RPM
- Rotor feeds per revolution: 0.001"–0.010" (0.025 mm – 0.254 mm)
- Drum feeds per revolution: 0.0015"–0.015" (0.039 mm – 0.381 mm)
- Motor: 1 HP (0.7 kW)
- Weight: 711 lbs (323 kg)
- Includes Bench: Yes
- Includes #8010 Adapter Group: Yes
This product ships by truck freight.
There are no comments for this product.