in the lower contiguous 48 United States.
Includes FREE Setup!
Complex transmissions and gear boxes are a standard part of mechanically-driven lathes. Eliminate the need for these with the Bosch Multi-Speed Brake Lathe (formerly Accu-Turn). The combination brake lathe uses independent high-performance DC servo motors that handle feed requirements.
Why does your business need the Bosch Multi-Speed Brake Lathe?
For better performance, greater utility, and more flexibility, we strongly recommend the Bosch Multi-Speed Brake Lathe. One of the toughest and the most durable machines in your body shop, the brake lathe has a heavy, forged, cast iron body. With almost 470 lb. casting mass, it can easily eliminate transient vibrations.
For maximum longevity, the tapered roller bears a supported spindle design. You can easily interchange the accessories and arbors to allow your lathe to be available for diverse applications.
The positive rake tooling yields a ‘one-pass’ finish with every single cut. This brake lathe can machine flywheels, drums, and slotted or cross drill rotors. It features a true machine shop design that utilizes Dovetail ways and adjustable Gibbs.
The brake lathe comes with an optional sturdy steel bench that has a backboard to help you hang your adapters for easy access. The large chip plate provided on the steel bench catches chips as you work through. This plate helps in keeping your work area clean as well as safe.
The Bosch Multi-Speed Brake Lathe incorporates one-cut finish performance and has the durability and simplicity that all level of technicians can handle. The brake lathe is capable of superior surface finish, flatness, and parallelism. This is achieved due to the lathe’s fixed feed speed and fixed arbor speed. It may require you to purchase an optional adapter group. The Bosch Multi-Speed Brake Lathe is designed to handle all your machining needs, be it light or passenger truck rotors, flywheels, and drums.
- Single or Multi-Speed: Multi-Speed
- Rotor capacity: 4"–24" (102 mm – 610 mm)
- Rotor max width of surface: 4.5" (114 mm)
- Rotor max thickness: 2.25" (57 mm)
- Drum capacity: 6"–28" (152 mm – 711 mm)
- Drum max depth of cut: 6" (152 mm)
- Flywheel capacity: 6"–24" (152 mm – 610 mm)
- Flywheel friction surface capacity: 6" (152 mm)
- Drum/Rotor/Flywheel Max weight (Standard arbor): 150 lbs (68 kg)
- Spindle speed: 105-150-200 RPM
- Rotor feeds per revolution: 0.001"–0.010" (0.025 mm – 0.254 mm)
- Drum feeds per revolution: 0.0015"–0.015" (0.039 mm – 0.381 mm)
- Motor: 1 HP (0.7 kW)
- Weight: 500 lbs (227 kg)
- Bench: Optional - Order Separately
- Includes #8010 Adapter Group: No
- This product ships by truck freight.
- Shown on the optional deluxe bench with optional adapter group.
- Requires purchase of Adapter Set (call for details)