Bosch Multi-Speed Brake Lathe - BL8944L (formerly Accu-Turn)
Regular Price: $6,850.00
On Sale For: $6,699.00
in the lower contiguous 48 United States.
Includes FREE Setup!
Complex transmissions and gear boxes are a standard part of mechanically-driven lathes. Eliminate the need for these with the Bosch Multi-Speed Brake Lathe (formerly Accu-Turn). The combination brake lathe uses independent high-performance DC servo motors that handle feed requirements.
The Bosch Multi-Speed Brake Lathe incorporates one-cut finish performance and has the durability and simplicity that all level of technicians can handle. The brake lathe is capable of superior surface finish, flatness, and parallelism. This is achieved due to the lathe’s fixed feed speed and fixed arbor speed. It may require you to purchase an optional adapter group. The Bosch Multi-Speed Brake Lathe is designed to handle all your machining needs, be it light or passenger truck rotors, flywheels, and drums.
- Positive rake one pass finishing to get the job done right the first time every time
- Machines drums, flywheels, and all types of rotors including cross drilled and slotted
- Best in class “Muscle Mass” construction with a solid metal casting that eats up finish damaging vibrations
- External motor assembly that isolates vibration for smoother cuts
- Huge machine shop quality dovetail way and gibb construction for a lifetime of smooth cuts
- Tapered roller bearing arbor supports that eliminates slop in the arbor motion for consistently smooth cuts
- BL 8944L includes a multi-speed arbor as well as adjustable rotor and drum feed speeds for ultimate flexibility and control
- Single or Multi-Speed: Multi-Speed
- Rotor capacity: 4"–24" (102 mm – 610 mm)
- Rotor max width of surface: 4.5" (114 mm)
- Rotor max thickness: 2.25" (57 mm)
- Drum capacity: 6"–28" (152 mm – 711 mm)
- Drum max depth of cut: 6" (152 mm)
- Flywheel capacity: 6"–24" (152 mm – 610 mm)
- Flywheel friction surface capacity: 6" (152 mm)
- Drum/Rotor/Flywheel Max weight (Standard arbor): 150 lbs (68 kg)
- Spindle speed: 105-150-200 RPM
- Rotor feeds per revolution: 0.001"–0.010" (0.025 mm – 0.254 mm)
- Drum feeds per revolution: 0.0015"–0.015" (0.039 mm – 0.381 mm)
- Motor: 1 HP (0.7 kW)
- Weight: 500 lbs (227 kg)
- Bench: Optional - Order Separately
- Includes #8010 Adapter Group: No
This product ships by truck freight.
Shown on the optional deluxe bench with optional adapter group.
Requires purchase of Adapter Set (call for details)
There are no comments for this product.