Bosch LCD High Volume Wheel Balancer - WBE 4230
Regular Price: $5,899.00
On Sale For: $5,799.00
The WBE 4230 is ideal for medium to high volume shops. With features like a six second
cycle time, data arms to automatically measure diameter, distance and
width (3D) and the Easyfix arm, these balancers offer the fastest
floor-to-floor time in our line up. The Split Weight Program separates
weights to hide them behind spokes improving aesthetics of the rim and
customer satisfaction. A wheel positioning pedal and automatic lock
ensures accurate weight placement.
- 3D automatic data entry
- Digital display wheel balancer
- Weight location intuition eliminates menu selections and saves time
- Superior Bosch balancing program accuracy to balance it right the first time every time!
- Fast 6 second cycle time
- Auto-locking arm puts tape weights in the correct location every time
- Extended shaft for larger wheel coverage
- Positioning pedal for fast and simple operation
- Great value with included high performance mounting accessories
- Multiple static and dynamic balance modes
- Positioning pedal locks wheel during weight attachment
- The Split Weight Program hides weights behind wheel spokes
- Quicknut decreases floor to floor time
- Extended 40 mm shaft allows the use of flange plates
- Includes 5 cones (44–130 mm) and light truck spacer ring
- Data Entry: 3D w/ arm
- Display: Monitor
- Rim Width (Automatic): 1"–21"
- Rim Width (Manual): 1"–24"
- Rim Diameter (Automatic): 12"–30"
- Rim Diameter (Manual): 6"–40"
- Max Wheel Diameter: 47.25"
- Max Weight (lbs): 176
- Power: 220V 60Hz 1Ph
- Number of Cones included: 5
- Light truck Spacer included: Yes
- Cycle time (sec): 6
- Split Weight Program: Yes
- Positioning Pedal: Yes
- Shaft Type: Extended 40 mm x 4 mm
- Quick Nut Included: Yes
- LED Light Ring: No
- Touch-and-Go Software: Yes
- Easy Fix Data Arm: Yes
- Bosch Extended Warranty*: Yes
There are no comments for this product.