Bosch Combination Brake Shop - BL8991 (formerly Accu-Turn)
Regular Price: $7,945.00
On Sale For: $7,799.00
in the lower contiguous 48 United States.
Includes FREE Setup!
Our original World Class bench lathe, the 8991 is the best passenger and light truck machining lathe in the industry. Ideal for both passenger and truck machining, the BL8991is easy to operate and eliminates confusion for less experienced technicians.
- The original world class single pass lathe that changed the industry.
- Positive rake tooling yields ‘one pass’ finish with single cut every time.
- Machines most drums, flywheels, and all types of rotors including cross drilled and slotted.
- True machine shop design utilizing Dovetail Ways and Adjustable Gibbs.
- Tapered roller bearing supported spindle designed for maximum longevity.
- Tested and Approved by O.E.’s for machining rotors to their high standards and specifications.
- Brake lathe requires the purchase of an adapter group.
- Arbors and accessories are easily interchangeable, allowing lathe to be readily adapted to a diversity of applications.
- Positive rake, one pass, finishing capability
- True machine shop construction; dovetail ways and adjustable gibbs
- Tapered roller bearing spindle design for maximum longevity
- 470 lb. casting mass eliminates transient vibrations
- One HP externally mounted motor drives arbor only
- Independent high performance AC servo motors handle feed requirements.
- BL8922L Brake Lathe
- 8939 Bench
- 8010 Bronze Adapter Set
- 040200 Accessory Kit
- 434060 Disc Mike
- 434287 Drum Gauge
- Single or Multi-Speed: Single Speed
- Rotor capacity: 4"–24" (102 mm – 610 mm)
- Rotor max width of surface: 4.5" (114 mm)
- Rotor max thickness: 2.25" (57 mm)
- Drum capacity: 6"–28" (152 mm – 711 mm)
- Drum max depth of cut: 6" (152 mm)
- Flywheel capacity: 6"–24" (152 mm – 610 mm)
- Flywheel friction surface capacity: 6" (152 mm)
- Drum/Rotor/Flywheel Max weight (Standard arbor): 150 lbs (68 kg)
- Drum/Rotor/Flywheel Max weight (Optional 1-7/8" Heavy Duty Arbor Set #434055): 300 lbs (136 kg)
- Spindle speed: 105 RPM
- Rotor feeds per revolution: 0.0030" (0.077 mm)
- Drum feeds per revolution: 0.0046" (0.117 mm)
- Motor: 1 HP (0.7 kW)
- Weight: 685 lbs (313 kg)
- Includes Bench: Yes
- Includes #8010 Adapter Group: Yes
There are no comments for this product.