The Bone features a uniquely shaped body which cradles the user between the wheels only an inch or so above the ground. The big, easy rolling wheels are positioned outboard to provide a strong, stable working platform that can't tip or flip the user. The rib-reinforced body is molded of a state-of-the-art, engineering grade co-polymer that resists the effects of common solvents, so cleaning is quick and easy at the end of the job. The smooth, comfortable one-piece design has no cracks, corners or other pinch points, and the outboard wheel pods prevent tipping and flipping.
The Bone body is a patented design which allows the use of large diameter wheels with specially formulated tires that roll easily over all sorts of obstacles, including rough floors, drop cords and air lines, loose parts and even tools and floor grates. The wheels are fastened to the creeper body with four 5/16" diameter through bolts so they can't pull out or break off in any common use situation.
Made In the USA
Features & Specs:
- Rolls over drop light cords, cracks, grates, etc.
- 5-1/8" diameter 1" wide wheels
- Custom designed wheels with soft, grippy TPE tires
- 130 lb. rating per wheel
- 1-3/4" ground clearance
- Four 5/16" bolts fasten plate
- Winged design adds style to function
- High strength polypropylene co-polymer
- Extremely comfortable
- 300 lb. capacity
- Impervious to most solvents
- Dirt wipes right off!
- Won't tip, flip, or pinch
Dimensions: 47" long x 25-1/2" wide x 6-1/4" high