Bendpak Two Post Lift, 12,000 Lbs, Direct-Drive - 5175948
This model has been replaced by Bendpak 12,000 lb Direct-Drive Two-Post Lift with Floorplate - XPR-12FDL - View Specs
You can now safely lift a large full-size pick-up truck and any other commercial vehicle in your auto body workshop. The durable vehicle lift is a two-post lift that features rapid lift speeds and is extremely efficient and productive while requiring very little maintenance. These lifts provide safety levels well above the mentioned OSHA/ALI/ETL requirements. This model offers dual direct drive low-pressure cylinders that give you exceptional performance.
The 30° rotated column scheme provides the ability to open a raised vehicle’s door without sacrificing on the drive-through clearance. The 12,000 pounds lifting capacity lifts large sized pickup trucks and commercial vehicles easily. The UHMW load bearing cuts the need for lubrication and lasts long. The triple-telescoping arm configuration provides maximum reach while ensuring minimum retraction.
After elevating the vehicle, you get a clutter-free floor space that helps you move the toolboxes, transmission jacks, and other equipment easily. The XPR models come with truck and van adapters that work well for vehicles that have auxiliary fuel tanks and running boards. The low-profile, dropped-end frame contact pad squeezes under compact sports vehicles. The durable arm restraints in each arm automatically engage itself every time the lift raise. The single point safety release makes the lift easy to operate and safe to use.
Key Feature of the Bendpak Two Post Lift, 12,000 Lbs, Direct-Drive:
- 12,000-pound lifting capacity
- Open-top eliminates overhead obstruction
- Wide or narrow configuration
- Single-piece columns
- Single point safety release
- Drop-end arms provide a lower pad height
- Triple-telescoping arms provide increased range for lifting point access
- Dual hydraulic "Direct-Drive" cylinders
- Oversize 53" tall carriage for superior strength and durability
- Electric/hydraulic power system
- Large, 25" x 22" steel base plates
- Self-lubricating dura-glide polyethylene bearing system
- Safety locks in each column spaced every 3-inches
- Automatic arm restraints
- Heavy-duty dual 1/2" equalizer cables with oversized cable sheaves
- Truck and van adapters standard
- ETL Approved (Pending)
- Lifting Capacity* 12,000 Lbs. / 5443 Kg.
- *Max Capacity / Front Axle 6,000 lbs. / 2722 Kg.
- *Min Capacity / Rear Axle 6,000 lbs. / 2722 Kg.
- Height Overall: 144" / 3403 mm.
- Width Overall (Outside of Base Plate): 155" / 3937 mm.
- Width (Outside of Columns): 146" / 3708 mm.
- Cover Height: 2" / 51 mm.
- Inside Columns: 118" / 2997 mm.
- Reach (Front Arm Min.): 32" / 813 mm.
- Reach (Front Arm Max.): 60" / 1524 mm.
- Reach (Rear Arm Min.): 32" / 813 mm.
- Reach (Rear Arm Max.): 60" / 1524 mm.
- Min. Pad Height: 5" / 127 mm.
- Rise: 69" / 1753 mm.
- Max Lift Height (Pad Only): 74" / 1880 mm.
- Max Lift Height (6" Adapter): 80" / 2032 mm.
- Drive-Thru Clearance: 103" / 2616 mm.
- Motor (*): 220 VAC / 60 Hz. 1Ph.
- Time of full Rise: 55 Seconds
- Max Load per Arm: 3,000Lbs. / 1361 Kg.
The design, material and specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought