The Next Evolution of Industrial Strength Lifting Technology, 12,000 lbs. of True Vertical Lifting Power
FREE Shipping in Continental USA.
All other will be contacted with shipping costs
before order is processed.
The distinctive Quatra series lifts by BendPak revolutionize the lifting
industry by offering a 12,000 lb. lifting capacity and a true vertical
lift for a more compact footprint, better accommodating smaller service
bays and work areas. Their unique quad-opposing pantograph scissors
design eliminates restrictive arm structures found on other scissors car
lift types that typically get in the way. Quatra lifts provide you with
full, unobstructed vehicle access and effortless workspace entry and
exit. More space means more freedom for you to work and work efficiently
which increases productivity and most of all your profits. No other
scissor lifts on the market offer the freedom that BendPak's Quatra
series lift provide.
Make more money by going straight-up
Quatra series alignment car lifts deliver straight-up vertical lifting
unlike parallelogram style scissors lifts that require more floor space
due to their lateral lifting characteristics. Because there is no
forward or rearward movement, the result is a more compact footprint to
accommodate smaller service bays and work areas
Compared to parallelogram and other traditional scissor lifts, the Quatra series deilvers:
Better by design
- Increased work space below the car lift and around the runways
- Unobstructed access points for easy entry and exit - front, rear and both sides
- Up front walk through for making unhindered wheel alignment adjustments
With an excellent combination of speed and ergonomic design, BendPak's
Quatra pantograph scissor lifts improve technician efficiency and
productivity which can help you improve overall profitability. Featuring
rapid rise and descent speeds, they position vehicles smoothly to any
desired height with simple to operate controls
It's all in the approach
When it comes to positioning vehicles on the auto lift, there is no
other lift on the market that makes it easier. They feature, hinged,
collapsible, and stowable approach ramps - an industry first. The
extendable approach ramps deliver a range of motion from 56" all the way
up to an incredible 79" overall length in mere seconds
Quatra lifts are equipped with an intelligent hydraulic regulating
manifold featuring four, two-position ball valves to balance hydraulic
pressure accurately between the master and slave cylinders for precise,
equalized lifting of the runways. The manifold valve assembly is located
at the power console with removable cover for simple routine
maintenance and adjustment
Features & Specs:
NOTE: An air supply (minimum: 30 psi / 3 CFM)
is required for the safety-lock mechanisms to disengage. It is solely
the responsibility of the end-user to provide, install and maintain the
- 12,000 lb. lifting capacity
- Extended runway design for greater vehicle capacity
- Durable powder coat finish can withstand harsh environments and chemical spills and will provide years of protection
- Extendable, hinged, collapsible, and stowable approach ramps
- Multi-position runway work steps
- Non-skid runways provide sure grip for vehicles and technicians
- Dependable electric/hydraulic power system
- Cylinders feature integrated velocity fuses to control sudden descent
- Power console features simple operator controls
- Open front design with clear center, sides and rear
- Multi-position automatic leveling system
- Quad automatic safety locks with pneumatic push-button release
- Collapsible front tire stops clear for low vehicle skirts and alignment instrumentation
- Lubricated-for-life bearings on all pivot points
- Rugged steel legs and formed steel runways
- Turned, ground, polished and hardened zinc plated axle pins
- Grease nipples on all moving pins and bearings
- High efficiency hydraulic power unit provides faster raising and descent times
- Easy access to hydraulic/electrical components for simple routine servicing
- Easy to use and understand operator controls
- Power unit console with easy access front panel
- Can be flush mounted or recessed
- Overall Width: 86"
- Overall Length / Approach Ramps Extended: 269"
- Overall Length / Approach Ramps Collapsed: 249"
- Overall Length / Approach Ramps Stowed: 215"
- Runway Width: 24"
- Width Between Runways: 40"
- Length of Runways: 192"
- General Service Wheelbase: 199"
- Minimum Runway Height: 11-1/4"
- Maximum Rise: 68"
- Maximum Lifting Height: 74"
- Locking Positions: 13" apart
- Standard Motor: 220 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 Ph
Forklift required to remove Lift from delivery truck.
If no Forklift is available you can request a liftgate for an additional
This product ships by truck freight.