BendPak Hydraulic Oil-Filter Crusher / 25-Ton Capacity / Heavy-Duty - RP-50FC
or 3 payments of $1,616.67 details
Filters up to 15-1/4" long and 6" diameter are crushed in approximately 8 to 15 seconds. A convenient automatic cycle feature lets you load the used oil filter in the crushing chamber, push a button, and walk away. Simply press the green button for fully automatic press cycle, the blue for initiating automatic return sequence and red for stop. It's that simple.
For an added bit of ergonomic functionality, we also include a remote electric foot switch so when your hands are busy handling filters you can control basic press operations conveniently with your feet. An automatic safety door stops all operation if and when open.
- Maximum crushing pressure of 50,000 pounds.
- Filters are reduced to 20% of their original size with 95% of residual oil removed.
- Automatic cycle feature lets you load the filter, push a button, and walk away.
- Fulfills EPA and other mandated environmental standards
- Save on waste disposal costs and storage space
- Handles automotive and heavy-duty filters up to 15-1/4" long and 6" diameter.
- Cycle time approximately 8 to 15 seconds depending on filter size.
- No-mess design operates clean and efficiently to lessen spill hazards.
- Ergonomic controls feature automatic or manual cycles.
- Welded steel plate construction
- Electric-hydraulic power unit features 2-HP motor.
- Automatic safety door stops operation when opened.
- Transparent door for a convenient view of the crushing process.
- Powered by a 2-HP electric-hydraulic pump with 2-gallon reservoir.
- Rugged floor stand is designed to accommodate up to 55-gallon drums for efficient fluid handling.
- Overall height: 90.5" / 2299 mm
- Overall width: 32.5" / 826 mm
- Overall depth: 31.5" / 800 mm
- Chamber opening height: 16" / 406 mm
- Chamber opening width: 9.8" / 249 mm
- Chamber opening depth: 11.5" / 292 mm
- Average cycle time: 8 – 15 seconds
- Power Supply: 208‐230V, 60HZ, 1Ph.
- Unit weight: 415 lbs. / 188 kg
Exception=Conversion failed when converting the nvarchar value 'OTC1821' to data type int.
There are no comments for this product.