The CB‐30L Cool‐Boss™ evaporative air cooler by Ranger Products® provides a low‐cost, environmentally‐friendly way to keep shops cool and workplace areas comfortable even during the hottest summer months. The CB‐30L uses ordinary tap‐water combined with forced air to reduce air temperatures by as much as 26°F.
The Cool‐Boss is an industrial strength, cost effective solution to an everyday problem. Typically, when outdoor temperatures rise, the efficiency of conventional air conditioners is reduced causing electric bills to skyrocket. The Cool‐Boss air cooler is not an air conditioner so there are no costly high‐amp compressor motors, no environmentally toxic chemicals and refrigerants to mess with, and no ducting to install. Just fill the large capacity reservoir up with water from your tap, (or connect to a garden hose for auto‐filling convenience), then plug it in to a standard 110V outlet. In just minutes and for less than a dollar a day, you’ll quickly transform your home, office, work area or outdoor living space into a cool retreat. No installation required, it’s ready to use right out of the box ‐ just plug it in and add water.
The CB-30L features a micro-computer programmed control panel with LCD display and comes with a convenient remote control. Built‐in timer allows the unit to be programmed to turn on or off at preselected times. A large 30‐inch diameter fan operates at three selectable speeds and a thick cooling pad ensures even water distribution and reliable heat absorption. Automatic swing‐louvers move side to side and help circulate cold air more efficiently providing a larger cooling area than traditional evaporative air coolers. Four rubber casters with brakes allow easy mobility.
Key Features of the BendPak Cool‐Boss™ Portable Evaporative Air Cooler - CB-30L :
- Micro‐computer programmed control panel with LCD display
- Automatic swing‐louvers
- Direct‐drive fan
- 3‐speed airflow wind speed function for desired airflow setting (Low / Medium / High)
- Powerful 30" direct‐drive fan blade
- TIMER button to set automatic Run and Start time settings
- Convenient remote control
- 4" rubber casters with brakes
- Fan Diameter: 30" / 762 mm
- Max Airflow: 10595 CFM
- Style: Axial
- Water Consumption: 2.65 - 3.96 Gal./Hr
- Water Capacity: 16 Gal.
- Width: 44" / 1118 mm.
- Depth: 28.5" / 724 mm
- Height: 59" / 1499 mm.
- Weight: 115 lbs. / 52 Kg.
- Media Pad Size: 43"W x 4"D x 46"H
- Effective Cooling Area: 2,500 - 2,800 Sq. Ft.
- Casing Construction: ABS Plastic
- Power Cord Length: 195" / 4953 mm
- Noise Level: 68 db
- Motor / Power Consumption: 1000 Watts
- Power Supply: 115V/60Hz (Optional 208-240C, 1 phase)