BendPak Bridge Jack - RJ7
Within the Continental US
The RJ-7 rolling bridge jack hold up to 7,000 lbs. They are recommended for use with the Bendpak HD-14 4-post series car lifts for added versatility and increased productivity. These allow the ability to raise 2 or 4 wheels off the runways to make brake and suspension jobs a piece of cake. The exclusive telescoping roller design allows the runways to be adjusted for different tread widths to work on a variety of vehicles without any additional adapters. Powered by a commercial-grade air hydraulic pump that requires 125 psi and 10-20 cfm.
- 7,000-lb. lifting capacity
- Steel lifting pads standard
- Optional rubber lifting pads available
- High-pressure hydraulic power unit
- Optional air-line kit
- Stackable adapters
- Complete with three safety-lock positions
- Fits Bend-Pak lifts ONLY - Can be modified to fit other lift for a $675 modification charge.
- Lifting capacity: 7,000 lbs. / 3,175 kg
- Min support arm width: 35" / 889 mm
- Max support arm width: 45-1/2" / 1,156 mm
- Min pad with adapter: 9-1/2” / 241 mm
- Min pad only: 6” / 152 mm
- Max pad with adapter: 19-1/2" / 495 mm
- Max pad only: 16” / 406 mm
- Min arm reach: 40-1/4" / 1,022 mm
- Max arm reach: 63-1/4" / 1,607 mm
- Shipping weight: 305 lbs. / 139 kg
- Shipping dimensions: 36" x 22" x 21" / 914 mm x 559 mm x 533 mm
Forklift required to remove Lift from delivery truck.
If no Forklift is available you can request a liftgate for an additional charge.
This product ships by truck freight.
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought