BendPak 9,000 lb. Rolling Bridge Jack - RJ-9
Within the 48 Contiguous United States
A Great Alternative to Two-Post Lifts
The RJ-9 rolling bridge jack hold up to 9,000 lbs. They are recommended for use with the Bendpak HD-18 4-post series car lifts for added versatility and increased productivity. These allow the ability to raise 2 or 4 wheels off the runways to make brake and suspension jobs quick and easy. The exclusive telescoping roller design allows the runways to be adjusted for different tread widths to work on a variety of vehicles without any additional adapters. Powered by a commercial-grade air hydraulic pump that requires 125 psi and 10-20 cfm.
- 9,000 lb. lifting capacity
- Steel lifting pads standard - picture is shown with optional rubber lifting pads
- High-pressure hydraulic power unit
- Stackable adapters
- Min Support Arm Width: 41"
- Max Support Arm Width: 51-1/2"
- Min Pad & Adapter: 8"
- Min Pad Only: 4-1/2"
- Max Pad & Adapter: 18"
- Max Pad Only: 14-1/2"
- Min Arm Reach: 40-1/4"
- Max Arm Reach: 63-1/4"
- Fits Bend-Pak lifts ONLY - Can be modified to fit other lift for a $675 modification charge.
Forklift required to remove Lift from delivery truck.
If no Forklift is available you can request a liftgate for an additional
This product ships by truck freight.
There are no comments for this product. CLICK HERE
to be the first one to share your opinion!