FREE Shipping in Continental USA.
All other will be contacted with shipping costs
before order is processed.
The Bendpak 9,000 Lb. Low-Profile Arms, Dual-Width, Floor Plate, Chain-Over, Short Lift - XPR-9S-LP features the exclusive Low-Pro™ arms that accommodates lowered sports cars and those vehicles with exclusive lift points located on the extreme outer edges of the chassis. It can lift large full-sized trucks to compact cars. It is an open-top model that has a lifting capacity of 9,000 pounds.
This lift features free-flow, high-pressure 3/8” hydraulic lines, a high-flow pump and integrated AC power-unit increase ascent and descent speed rates for enhanced productivity. All load bearings are maintenance free. These lifts are coated with a durable powder coating for a high quality finish.
The double-telescoping screw pads with gouge and tear-resistant polyurethane pads to help increase workplace safety and reduce operating costs. A set of 63 mm stacking adapters are included as standard accessories.
Key Features of the Bendpak 9,000 Lb. Low-Profile Arms, Dual-Width, Floor Plate, Chain-Over, Short Lift - XPR-9S-LP:
- Replaces Bendpak XPR-9-LP Two-post Lift
- 9,000-lb lifting capacity
- Shorter column for low-ceiling installations
- Telescoping Low-Pro™ arms accommodate lowered sports cars and those vehicles with lift points located on outer edges of the chassis
- Adjust able wide or narrow drive-thru configurations
- Extended rise gives you over 6-feet of under clearance
- Single-piece columns
- Single-point safety release
- Chain lifting system combined with dual hydraulic cylinders
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Large 20" x 19" steel base plates
- Self-lubricating dura-glide polyethylene bearing system
- Safety locks in each column spaced every 3-inches
- Automatic arm restraints
- Heavy-duty dual 3/8" equalizer cables with oversize cable sheaves
- 4-piece 63 mm stackable adapter set comes standard
- Lifting capacity*: 9,000 lbs. / 4,082 kg
- Overall height: 113"
- Width overall (NARROW CONFIG): 132"
- Width overall (WIDE CONFIG): 145"
- Width outside of columns (NARROW): 126-3/4"
- Width outside of columns (WIDE): 139-3/4"
- Floor pan height: 1-3/4"
- Inside columns (NARROW): 105"
- Inside columns (WIDE): 118"
- Front arm min reach: 28-1/2"
- Front arm max reach: 47-1/2"
- Rear arm min reach: 28-1/2"
- Rear arm max reach: 47-1/2"
- Min pad height: 4"
- Rise: 69"
- Lift height max (pad only): 73-75"
- Lift height max (3" adapter): 75.5" - 77.5"
- Drive-thru clearance (NARROW): 93"
- Drive-thru clearance (WIDE): 106"
- Motor: 220 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 Ph
- Time to full rise: 45 sec
- Max load per arm: 2,250 lbs. / 1,021 kg
- Forklift required to remove Lift from delivery truck.
- If no Forklift is available you can request a liftgate for an additional charge.
- Additional $40 charge for residential delivery.
- Additional $135 charge for Liftgate service (if needed).
Ships by Ground Only Directly from Manufacturer. Next Day & Second Day Air Shipping Not Available.