XPR-9S Offers Automotive Service Professionals Unparalleled Lifting Performance and Lasting Quality
Within the 48 Contiguous United States
BendPak's newest line of XPR-Series 2-Post Car Lifts are designed to provide pros and hobbyists alike with a wide selection of durable, safe and reliable systems for virtually every lifting application. Powerful and secure, the XPR-9S in particular, has an incredibly rapid lifting speed and a robust menu of features to increase efficiency and productivity, but with fewer serviceable parts and reduced necessary maintenance. The results are lower operating expenses and higher productivity. If you're looking to do more in less time than ever before, you'll find that the short-style automobile lift is the perfect addition to you shop.
Features & Specs:
- 9,000 lb. lifting capacity
- Shorter column for low-ceiling installations
- Adjustable wide or narrow drive-thru configurations
- Extended rise gives you over 6' of under clearance
- Single-piece columns
- Single-point safety release
- Drop-end arms provide a lower pad height
- Chain lifting system combined with dual hydraulic cylinders
- Electric/Hydraulic power system
- Large 20" x 19" steel base plates
- Self-lubricating dura-glide polyethylene bearing system
- Safety locks in each column spaced every 3 inches
- Automatic arm restraints
- Heavy-duty dual 3/8" equalizer cables with oversize cable sheaves
- Truck and van adapters standard
- Overall Height: 113"
- Width Overall (Narrow Config.): 132"
- Width Overall (Wide Config.): 145"
- Width Outside of Columns (Narrow): 126-3/4"
- Width Outside of Columns (Wide): 139-3/4"
- Floor Pan Height: 1-3/4"
- Inside Columns (Narrow): 105"
- Inside Columns (Wide): 118"
- Front Arm Min Reach: 27-1/2"
- Front Arm Max Reach: 51-1/2"
- Rear Arm Min Reach: 34"
- Rear Arm Max Reach: 54-1/2"
- Min Pad Height: 4"
- Rise: 69"
- Drive-Thru Clearance (Narrow): 93"
- Motor: 220 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 Ph
- Time to Full Rise: 45 seconds
- Max Load Per Arm: 2,250 lbs.
Additional $40 charge for residential delivery.
Additional $135 charge for Liftgate service (if needed).
This product ships by truck freight.
Forklift required to remove Lift from delivery truck.
If no Forklift is available you can request a liftgate for an additional charge.
Ships directly from the manufacturer.
Ships by Ground Only. Next Day & Second Day Air Shipping Not Available.