Open-Top Style Vehicle Lift with a Maximum Weight Capacity of 9,000 lbs.
Within the 48 Contiguous United States
The BendPak 9,000 lb. Capacity Dual-Width, Direct-Drive Lift - XPR-9DS is just the right size for shops with 13' ceilings and above. This open-top style car lift with a maximum weight capacity of 9,000 lbs, and is CE approved and certified. The “D” in XPR-9DS stands for the dual “direct-drive” low-pressure cylinders that minimize leakage and reduce the strain resulting from heavy workloads that would otherwise be placed on the entire hydraulic system.
The BendPak 9,000 lb. Capacity Dual-Width, Direct-Drive Lift - XPR-9DS features 16 maintenance-free UHMW load bearings and extra-tall lifting carriages. It's low-profile design fits under the lowest compact or sports cars. The arms are in front are triple-telescoping and the rear arms are two-stage. The single-piece columns provide extra strength when under a heavy load. Lift is finished with a durable powder coating for a high quality finish.
Key features of the BendPak 9,000 lb. Capacity Dual-Width, Direct-Drive Lift - XPR-9DS:
- Replaces Bendpak XPR-9D 2-Post Lift
- 9,000-lb lifting capacity
- Adjustable width design configures for wide or narrow installation
- Direct-drive lifting system eliminates chains and pulleys
- Dual hydraulic lifting cylinders
- Single-piece columns
- Single point safety release
- Drop-end arms provide alower pad height
- Triple-telescoping arms provide increased range for lifting point access
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Large, 20" x 19" steel base plates
- Self-lubricating dura-glide polyethylene bearing system
- Safety locks in each column spaced every 3-inches
- Automatic arm restraints
- Heavy-duty dual 3/8" equalizer cables with oversize cable sheaves
- 4-piece 63 mm stackable adapter set comes standard
- CE Approved and Certified. Meets or exceeds the standards prescribed by European Standard EN 1493.
- Lifting Capacity: 9,000 lbs.
- Overall Height: 145"
- Overall Width (Narrow Config.): 132"
- Overall Width (Wide Config.): 145"
- Width Outside of Columns (Narrow Config.): 126-3/4"
- Width Outside of Columns (Wide Config.): 139-3/4"
- Floor Pan Height: 1-3/4"
- Inside Columns (Narrow Config.): 105"
- Inside Columns (Wide Config.): 118"
- Front Arm Minimum Reach: 27-1/2"
- Front Arm Maximum Reach: 51-1/2"
- Rear Arm Minimum Reach: 34"
- Rear Arm Maximum Reach: 54-1/2"
- Min. Pad Height: 4"
- Rise: 69"
- Max Lift Height (Pad Only): 73-75"
- Max Lift Height (3: Adapter): 75.5" - 77.5"
- Drive-Thru Clearance (Narrow): 93"
- Drive-Thru Clearance (Wide): 106"
- Screw Pad Adjustment: 2"
- Motor: 220 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 Ph
- Time to Full Rise: 45 seconds
- Max Load Per Arm: 2,250 lbs.
- Additional $40 charge for residential delivery.
- Additional $135 charge for Liftgate service (if needed).
- Forklift required to remove Lift from delivery truck.
- If no Forklift is available you can request a liftgate for an additional charge.
Ships by Ground Only from manufacturer via Truck Freight. Next Day & Second Day Air Shipping Not Available.