BendPak 9,000 lb. Capacity Alignment Car Lift - HD-9AE
Regular Price: $4,475.00
On Sale For: $4,010.00
Compatible with All Leading Alignment Instrumentation
Within the 48 Contiguous United States
The HD-9AE four-post car lifting and alignment system features adjustable multi-position leveling, integrated front radius plates and rear slip plates, making it compatible with all leading alignment instrumentation including 3D and camera wheel alignment systems.
Features & Specs:
- Multi-caster slip plates in the back and radius plates up front allow for extremely precise, free-floating alignment
- Dual radius plate positions for better vehicle accommodation
- Heavy-duty stainless-steel lifting cables provide a great balance of strength, abrasion resistance and fatigue
- Dual-hub cable sheaves reduce stress, fatigue and wear
- Grease nipples are located on every sheave and sheave axle to make lubrication maintenance a breeze
- The HD-9AE features a single hydraulic cylinder hidden away under the runway for maximum performance and reliability and minimum exposure to elements
- An integrated hydraulic flow restrictor provides a controlled descent in the unlikely event of an unexpected hose rupture
- A durable powder coat finish can withstand harsh environments and chemical spills and will provide years of protection
- Spring-loaded safety locks automatically engage continuously during rise and adjustable safety ladders allow for precise runway leveling even when installed on sloped floors
- A simple push-button pneumatic lock release makes lowering operations simple and fast. Aircraft-quality stainless-steel aluminum pneumatic cylinders will provide years of trouble-free service
- A secondary lock system is on constant guard and acts as a slack-cable device in the unlikely event of an unexpected cable failure
- Lifting cables, airlines, safety latches and sheaves are all fully enclosed within lift structure
- Features multiple adjustable height locking positions for variable-height parking and infinite leveling
- A maintenance-free electric hydraulic power system assures ultimate dependability
- All operator controls are conveniently located within easy reach
- Non-skid runways provides maximum grip, even when the runway surface is wet or oily
- Overall Width: 127"
- Outside Length: 198"
- Overall Length: 224"
- Height of Columns: 88"
- Max Rise: 70"
- Max Lifting Height: 76-1/2"
- Width Between Posts: 117"
- Runway Width: 19"
- Width Between Runways: 40"
- Length of Runways: 188"
- Locking Positions: 12
Forklift required to remove Lift from delivery truck.
If no Forklift is available you can request a liftgate for an additional
This product ships by truck freight.
Exception=Conversion failed when converting the nvarchar value 'rj-45' to data type int.
There are no comments for this product.