FREE Shipping in Continental USA.
All other will be contacted with shipping costs
before order is processed.
Wide Drive-Thru Clearance and a Standard Lift-Height with Extended Runways for Accommodating Longer Wheelbase Vehicles
About the size of a typical parking space, these lifts truly maximize valuable floor space. Use them for storing cars and trucks, ATVs, snowmobiles, jet skis, golf cars, boats or just about anything else that needs to be up off the ground and safely in the air. If you've got a standard 8 ft. ceiling, you'll be able to make use of that wasted vertical space above your car. Don't just call the HD-9XL a "hobby lift", it is packed with features that were previously only found on commercial-grade lifts.
4 heavy-duty, high-quality, stainless steel lifting cables and a single hydraulic cylinder mounted underneath the runway makes this lift the most durable, maintenance-free lifting system on the market
Dual-Hub Cable Sheaves
Reduce stress and fatigue on the axles, sheaves and cables
Multi-Level Locking Positions
The HD-9XL is equipped with multiple adjustable height locking positions for variable-height parking. A convenient push-button pneumatic safety lock control releases all four independent safety locks simultaneously
Features & Specs
- 9,000 lb. maximum lifting capacity
- Wide drive-thru with standard lift height and long runways
- Electric/hydraulic power system
- Internal "Anti-Sway" slider blocks in each column
- Features heavy-duty 3/8" aircraft cable
- Multi-position safety locks in each column
- Ramps feature non-skid surface
- Runways includes rail-kit for optional accessories
- Single hydraulic cylinder underneath runway
- Oversized self-lubricating cable rollers
- Rugged 1-1/4" roller axles
- Adjustable lock ladders
- Push-button pneumatic safety release
- Overall Width: 116-3/4"
- Outside Length: 198"
- Overall Length: 224"
- Height of Columns: 88"
- Runway Min. Height: 4-1/2"
- Max. Rise: 70"
- Max. Lifting Height: 74-1/2"
- Width Between Posts: 106-3/4"
- Runway Width: 19"
- Width Between Runways: 37-1/4" - 44"
- Runway Length: 188"
- Locking Positions: 12 - locking every 4"
- Lifting Time: 45 seconds
- Motor: 220 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 Ph
Note: An air supply (minimum: 30 psi / 3 CFM) is required for the safety-lock mechanisms to disengage. It is solely the responsibility of the end-user to provide, install and maintain the air supply.
Forklift required to remove Lift from delivery truck.
If no Forklift is available you can request a liftgate for an additional charge.
Ships directly from the manufacturer.
Ships by Ground Only. Next Day & Second Day Air Shipping Not Available.