Bendpak 9000 lb 4 Post Auto Lift - HD-9
Regular Price: $2,945.00
On Sale For: $2,895.00
FREE Shipping in Continental USA.
All other will be contacted with shipping costs
before order is processed.
The space-saving design of the 9,000 lb. capacity HD-9 is ideal for vehicle storage in residential garages or commercial buildings. It also doubles as a great service lift for smaller shops who still want to do a big business. No special foundation is required and the installation is a cinch.
9000 pound lifting capacity
CE Approved and Certified. Meets or exceeds the standards prescribed by European Standard EN 1493
- Freestanding design
Perfect for parking, storage and service
- Runways include rail-kit for optional accessories
- Electric/hydraulic power system
- Single hydraulic cylinder mounted underneath runway
- Fully enclosed lifting cables, safety locks and sheaves
- Internal anti-sway slider blocks in each column
- Oversized self-lubricating cable rollers
- Features heavy-duty 3/8" aircraft cable
- Rugged 1-1/4" roller axles
- Multi-position safety locks in each column
- Adjustable lock ladders
- Runways feature non-skid surface
- Push-button pneumatic safety release
- Independent backup slack-cable safety latches
- Customizable power unit location
- Removable approach ramps for additional drive-under clearance
- Longer approach ramps for low-ground clearance vehicles
- ETL Approved
- Lifting Capacity: 9,000 lbs. / 4,082 kg
- Overall Width: 110-1/4" / 2,800mm
- Outside Length: 174" /4,420mm
- Overall Length: 200" /5,080mm
- Height of Columns: 88" /2,235mm
- Runway Min. Height: 4-1/2" /114mm
- Max Rise: 70" / 1,778 mm
- Max Lifting Height: 74-1/2" /1,892mm
- Width Between Posts: 100-1/4" /2,555mm
- Runway width: 19" / 483mm
- Width Between Runways: 37-1/2" - 44-3/8" / 952 - 1,127 mm
- Length of Runways: 164" / 4.166 mm
- Min. Wheelbase @ Rated Capacity: 115" /2,921mm
- Min. Wheelbase @ 75% Capacity: 100" /2,540mm
- Min. Wheelbase @ 50% Capacity: 85" /2,159mm
- Min. Wheelbase @ 25% Capacity: 70" /1,778mm
- Locking Positions: 12
- Lock Spacing: every 4" /102mm
- Lifting Time: 45 sec.
- Motor: 220 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 Ph
An air supply (minimum: 30 psi / 3 CFM) is required for the safety-lock mechanisms to disengage. It is solely the responsibility of the end-user to provide, install and maintain the air supply.
Forklift required to remove Lift from delivery truck.
If no Forklift is available you can request a liftgate for an additional charge.
Ships directly from the manufacturer.
Ships by Ground Only. Next Day & Second Day Air Shipping Not Available.
There are no comments for this product.