BendPak 7,000 lb Full Rise Scissor Lift - SP-7X
On Sale For: $4,540.00
Add the much-needed versatility and productivity to your garage when you buy the BendPak 7,000 lb Full Rise Scissor Lift - SP-7X. The lift is a high-rise scissor lift that won’t eat into your precious garage floor space. The space-saving design of the lift can easily fit into narrow bays and help you use the floor space by converting it into a useful service area. The frame engaging lift easily accommodates light trucks and passenger vehicles. Some features of the lift are rubber lifting blocks, pneumatic safety locks, and an open center for full under-car accessibility.
The lift is capable of rising to a full lifting height of 70" in less than one minute. The lift pads are 21" wide and can be adjusted from 63" to 70" according to the size of the vehicle. The automatic safety locks help in securing the lift at multiple service heights. The control panel is ergonomically designed with push-button controls and a pneumatic safety release.
Key Features of the BendPak 7,000 lb Full Rise Scissor Lift:
- Has a frame size of less than 7 square feet
- 7,000-pound lifting capacity in a space-saving design
- Extendable pull-out top lift platform
- Hardened pivot pins with "Zirk" fittings
- Pneumatic safety locks
- Dual hydraulic cylinders
- Equalization torsion bar
- Open center design
- Ergonomic controls
- Low profile
- Simple installation
- Low profile of just 4-3/4"
- Made in the USA
- Lifting Capacity: 7,000lbs. / 3175 kg.
- Lifting Height: 72" / 1829 mm
- Lifting Time: 45 Seconds
- Lowered Height: 5" / 127 mm
- Overall length: 146" / 3708 mm
- Overall Width: 81" / 2057 mm
- Pad Length: 63" - 71" / 1600 mm - 1803 mm
- Pad Width: 22" / 550 mm
- Width Between Pads: 32" / 790 mm
- Motor: 220 VAC / 60 Hz. / 1 Ph.
Forklift required to remove Lift from delivery truck. If no Forklift is available you can request a liftgate for an additional charge.
This product ships by truck freight.
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought