FREE SHIPPING within the continental US.
The BendPak 6,000 Lb Pit Style Scissor Lift provides great versatility to your auto body shop or garage and adds to your productivity too. This pit-style scissor lift is safe, simply-designed yet sturdy to handle as much as 6,000 lbs. of load. Use it for servicing light trucks and cars and it works well for lube, wheel, and brake service applications. Solid rubber lift blocks are included for versatility, and they can be positioned at several pick-up points on frame-contact and unibody undercarriages.
This pit style scissor lift is available in two configurations – standard surface mount and flush mount. BendPak offers dependable solutions that can help in enhancing productivity, safety, and durability in your auto body shop. Loaded with useful features, the BendPak 6,000 Lb Pit Style Scissor Lift has a low-profile design with a low collapsed height that fits most vehicles. A rugged steel channel frame takes care of providing a solid base.
This scissor lift is built with an industrial-grade hydraulic cylinder that features a one-piece, pilot fitted, machined steel piston. This piston is covered with specially designed, pressure loaded U-cup piston seals, wear bands, and backups that prevent the fluid from passing through. The chrome-rod has a micro-smooth finish and is machined from high-yield, polished, and ground C-1045/50 micro-alloy steel. This is plated to a minimum of .001" diametrically for superior life and operation of the cylinder. The high durometer has an improved design and features mechanically-loaded rod seals to prevent leakage. The abrasion-resistant urethane rod wiper provides exclusion protection. Thanks to a high quality base material and superior processing, the cylinders stay smooth, straight, and durable.
Made in the USA, the BendPak lift comes with solid rubber lift blocks and a durable powder coat finish. Bendpak's 10 step powder-coating process ensures that their lifts will be able to withstand harsh environments. The scissor lift comes with detailed instructions on maintenance and installation, graphic safety decals, a vehicle lifting point guide, maintenance decals, and a safety instruction placard so that the operator understands the operation, maintenance, and safety procedures.
Key Features of the BendPak 6,000 Lb Pit Style Scissor Lift:
- 6,000 lbs. lifting capacity
- Low-profile design
- Tough and durable steel channel frame
- Solid rubber lift blocks
- Durable powder-coat finish
- Industrial-grade hydraulic cylinder
- Hands-free safety system
- Rubber lifting blocks included
- Electric/hydraulic power system
- Available in two configurations – surface mount (P6) and flush mount (P6F)
- Made in the USA
- Lifting capacity: 6,000 lbs. / 2,724 kg
- Max capacity front axle: 3,000 lbs. / 1,361 kg
- Max capacity rear axle: 3,000 lbs. / 1,361 kg
- Max lifting height without lift blocks: 26" / 660 mm
- Max lifting height with lift blocks: 29" / 737 mm
- Overall pad length: 53" / 1,346 mm
- Overall width: 18" / 457 mm
- Overall length: 81" / 2,057 mm
- Lowered height: 4" / 102 mm
- Lifting time: 35 sec
- Motor: 110 - 220 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 Ph
- Shipping weight: 848 lbs. / 385 kg
- Shipping dimensions: 84" x 48" x 24" / 2,134 mm x 1,219 mm x 610 mm
Finance it for as low as
101.55 per month
Forklift required to remove Lift from delivery truck.
If no Forklift is available you can request a liftgate for an additional charge.
This product ships by truck freight.