BendPak 6,000 lb. Low-Rise Lift, Pit Style
Within the 48 Contiguous United States
Increase the productivity of your auto body shop when you bring in the BendPak 6,000 lb. Low-Rise Lift, Pit Style. This low-rise lift is perfect for wheel, brake work, tire and wheel changing as well as preparing a new car. Designed to provide quick oil change facilities, the pit style, low-rise lift easily converts fast-lube pits into excellent wheel-service areas.
Loaded with features such as 1-1/2 HP electric-hydraulic power unit, dual hydraulic cylinders, precision flow-divider, simple push-button controls and remote pneumatic safety locks, this low-rise lift increases the productivity of your workshop.
The manufacturer designed lift points facilitate safe vehicle lifting and the lift arms adapt faster and more efficiently. With 6000 lbs. capacity, this lift can easily handle light trucks, SUV and passenger cars. The clear center design fits over your existing pit and does not come in between your lube bay opening.
Key Features of the BendPak 6,000 lb. Low-Rise Lift, Pit Style:
- A 4" collapsed height allows most vehicles to fit
- Rugged steel channel frame for heavy-duty lifting on solid base
- Easy pneumatic lock release for effortless and simple lowering
- Industrial-grade hydraulic cylinder ensures superior cylinder operations and remains smooth and straight and lasts long
- Powder-coat finish provides durability to withstand extreme temperatures and weather
- Includes solid rubber lift blocks that come standard with all P-6 FB lifts
- Electric/hydraulic power system
- Hands-free system
- Dual Approach Design
- Two Mount Styles: Flush or Surface Mount(shown in picture)
- Style: Flush Mount (P-6) or Surface Mount(P-6F)
- Max Lifting Height Without Lift Blocks: 26"
- Max Lifting Height With Lift Blocks: 29"
- Overall Pad Length: 53"
- Overall Width: 18"
- Overall Length: 81" (P-6), 78" (P-6F)
- Lowered Height: 4"
- Lifting Time: 35 seconds
- Motor: 110-220 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 Ph
Forklift required to remove Lift from delivery truck.
If no Forklift is available you can request a liftgate for an additional charge.
This product ships by truck freight.
|Surface Mount (P-6)||P-6||Price: $2,120.00||
|Flush Mount (P-6F)||P-6F||Price: $2,120.00||
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought