BendPak 27,000 lb. Four-Post Extended Length Truck Lift - 5175164
Regular Price: $14,550.00
On Sale For: $13,955.00
Makes Light Work Out of Heavy Lifting
Within 48 Contiguous United States
BendPak's HDS-Truck Series four-post lifts are a whole new breed of rugged. They're newly engineered heavy-duty truck lifts that make light work out of heavy lifting. They work better, are built to last, and feature upgrades that increase safety, durability and productivity. The extended length four-post HDS-27X provides a generous 27,000 lb. lifting capacity and features extra-wide runways to accommodate a wide variety of vehicles configurations.
- Supersized 12" diameter cable sheaves within the runway and cross tubes combined with massive 4" diameter sheave axles dramatically improve cable wear and critical component lifespan meaning you'll increase safety and spend less money in service related expenses down the road
- Extended capacity lift features 357" length runways
- Four stainless-steel lifting cables that provide a great balance between abrasion resistance and fatigue
- Grease nipples are located on every sheave and sheave axle to make lubrication maintenance a breeze
- Equipped with a single hydraulic cylinder hidden away under the runway for maximum performance and reliability and minimum exposure to elements
- An integrated hydraulic flow restrictor provides a controlled descent in the unlikely event of an unexpected hose rupture
- A durable powder coat finish can withstand harsh environments and chemical spills and will provide years of protection
- Spring-loaded safety locks automatically engage continuously during rise and adjustable safety ladders allow for precise runway leveling even when installed on sloped floors
- A simple push-button pneumatic lock release makes lowering operations simple and fast
- A secondary lock system is on constant guard and acts as a slack-cable device in the unlikely event of an unexpected cable failure
- Lifting cables, airlines, safety latches and sheaves are all fully enclosed within lift structure
- Features multiple adjustable height locking positions for variable-height parking and infinite leveling
- All operator controls are conveniently located within easy reach
- 12" x 12" base plates provide a solid foundation
- Non-skid runways provides maximum grip, even when the runway surface is wet or oily
NOTE: An air supply (minimum: 30 psi / 3 CFM) is required for the safety-lock mechanisms to disengage. It is solely the responsibility of the end-user to provide, install and maintain the air supply.
- Overall Width: 154"
- Outside Length: 317"
- Overall Length: 357"
- Height of Columns: 93"
- Runway Minimum Height: 8-1/2"
- Max Rise: 60"
- Max Lifting Height: 68-1/2"
- Width Between Runways: 38" - 56"
- Drive-Thru Clearance: 109"
- Length of Runways: 323"
- Locking Positions: 9
- Lock Spacing: Every 6"
- Lifting Time: 75 seconds
Forklift required to remove Lift from delivery truck.
If no Forklift is available you can request a liftgate for an additional
This product ships by truck freight.
Exception=Conversion failed when converting the nvarchar value 'wsa-100' to data type int.
There are no comments for this product.