BendPak 18,000 Lb. Two Post Clearfloor Super-Duty Lift - XPR-18CL
The BendPak 18,000 Lb. Two Post Clearfloor Super-Duty Lift - XPR-18CL has an 18,000-lb. capacity and features heavier column construction, carriage construction and frame components. It easily has the capacity to lift your largest full-sized pickups and commercial vehicles, yet still provide specific capability for sport and compact cars, both foreign and domestic. The XPR-18CL features dual "direct-drive" low-pressure cylinders that minimize leakage and reduce the workload placed on the entire hydraulic system.
THe XPR-18CL provides the clearfloor convenience - allows your techs to move tools and equipment freely underneath a raised vehicle. This lift is built with single piece columns for extra strength while under heavy loads. The dual-synchro equalization system maintains equal lifting and provides operators with a stable, level vehicle working condition. The free-flow, high-pressure 3/8" hydraulic lines, a high-flow pump and integrated AC power-unit. This lift is finished with a durable powder coating.
The BendPak 18,000 Lb. Two Post Clearfloor Super-Duty Lift - XPR-18CL fits in shops with ceilings higher than 14', and it won't crowd your floor while you work beneath a vehicle.
- Replaces Bendpak XPR-18C Two-post Lift
- 18,000-lb. lifting capacity
- Padded overhead safety shutoff bar
- Single-piece columns
- Single-point safety release
- Drop-end arms provide a lower pad height
- Dual hydraulic direct-drive cylinders
- Oversized 53" tall carriage for superior strength and durability
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Oversized A36 steel base plate
- Self-lubricating dura-glide UHMW polyethylene bearing system
- Safety locks in each column spaced every 3"
- Two-stage telescoping front and rear arms
- Automatic arm restraints
- Heavy-duty 1/2" aircraft-quality equalizer cables
- 6” diameter machined steel cable sheaves reduces cable fatigue
- ALI certified
- CE Approved and Certified. Meets or exceeds the standards prescribed by European Standard EN 1493
- Includes: 8-piece truck and van adapter set, frame cradle pads, round rubber contact pads
- Lifting Capacity*: 18,000 lbs.
- Height Overall: 170"
- Width Overall (Outside of Base Plate): 155"
- Width (Outside of Columns): 144"
- Floor To Overhead Switch: 165"
- Inside Columns: 120"
- Reach (Front Arm Min.): 39"
- Reach (Front Arm Max.): 60"
- Reach (Rear Arm Min.): 39"
- Reach (Rear Arm Max.): 60"
- Min. Pad Height: 5"
- Rise: 69"
- Max Lift Height (Pad Only): 74"
- Max Lift Height (5" Adapter): 79"
- Drive-Thru Clearance: 106"
- Motor: 220 VAC / 60 Hz. 1Ph
- Time of full Rise: 45 Seconds
- Max Load Per Arm: 4,500 lbs.
- Forklift required to remove Lift from delivery truck - If no Forklift is available you can request a liftgate for an additional charge.
- Additional $40 charge for residential delivery.
- Additional $135 charge for Liftgate service (if needed).
Ships directly from the manufacturer via Truck Freight. Next Day & Second Day Air Shipping Not Available.
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought