BendPak 18,000 lb. Rolling Bridge Jack - RJ-18
The RJ-18 rolling bridge jack hold up to 18,000 lbs. They are recommended for use with the Bendpak HD-35 4-post series car lifts for added versatility and increased productivity. These allow the ability to raise 2 or 4 wheels off the runways to make brake and suspension jobs a piece of cake. The exclusive telescoping roller design allows the runways to be adjusted for different tread widths to work on a variety of vehicles without any additional adapters. Powered by a commercial-grade air hydraulic pump that requires 125 psi and 10-20 cfm.Features:
- 18,000 lb. lifting capacity
- Standard rubber
- High-pressure hydraulic power unit
- Stackable adapters
- Complete with three safety-lock positions
- Min Width: 42-12"
- Max Width: 58-1/2"
- Min Short Pad on Arm: 15-1/2"
- Max Short Pad on Arm: 24-1/2"
- Min Tall Pad on Arm: 18-1/2"
- Max Tall Pad on Arm: 27-1/2"
- Min Short Pad on Cross Tube: 19"
- Max Short Pad on Cross Tube: 28"
- Min Tall Pad on Cross Tube: 22"
- Max Tall Pad on Cross Tube: 31"
- Min Arm Reach: 48"
- Max Arm Reach: 72"
- Wheel Assembly Width: 23-1/4"
- Overall Width: 26"
- Fits Bend-Pak lifts ONLY - Can be modified to fit other lift for a $675 modification charge.
Forklift required to remove Lift from delivery truck.
If no Forklift is available you can request a liftgate for an additional charge.
This product ships by truck freight.
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought