BendPak 18,000 lb. Mobile High-Lift Jack Stand - MLS-18
Within the 48 Contiguous United States
For Extra Support Where You Need It Most
The MLS-18 is a support jack that is used to provide extra support on raised heavy duty vehicles. Once the stands are properly in place, you're free to maintain, inspect and service just about any car or truck without fear of equipment failure. These support stands should be safely used in sets of 4, 6 or 8. Must be positioned beneath a raised, level vehicle at support points designated by the vehicle manufacturer.
- Stand has a 18,000 lb. max rated capacity and it's tripod design evenly distributes weight under load
- Each leg is equipped with a 11" square inch floor pad
- Can be easily moved and placed under a vehicle by means of two 3" diameter wheels and is equipped with a fold-away transport handle
- Center tube is spring assisted to facilitate adjustment of the stand
- Adjustable from 48.75" to 74.5"
- 9 pin positions
- 1" diameter self-locking ACME screw for fine adjustment of the stand height
- Min Height: 48.75"
- Max Height: 74.5"
- Base Diameter: 32"
- Top Pad Diameter: 6"
- # of Pin Positions: 9
- Screw Fine Adjustment: 3.5"
- Stroke: 25.75"
- Wheels Diameter: 3"
This product ships by truck freight.
Exception=Conversion failed when converting the nvarchar value 'JP-3' to data type int.
There are no comments for this product. CLICK HERE
to be the first one to share your opinion!