Within the Continental US
The BendPak 15,000 lb 2-Post Extra Tall Super Duty Clearfloor Lift - XPR-15CL-192 features extended height columns for added overhead clearance and an adjustable top beam to accommodate wide or narrow installation set-ups. This lift has the capacity to lift the largest full-sized pickups and commercial vehicles, yet still provide specific capability for sport and compact cars, both foreign and domestic.
This model features the dual direct-drive low pressure cylinders that minimize leakage. The clearfloor convenience allows techs to move their tool boxes and oil drains while a vehicle suspended. Single piece columns provide extra strength for heavy loads. The auto shutoff bar stops lift when vehicles comes into contact with overhead structure.
Key Features of the BendPak 15,000 lb 2-Post Extra Tall Super Duty Clearfloor Lift - XPR-15CL-192:
- 15,000-lb. lifting capacity
- CE Approved and Certified. Meets or exceeds the standards prescribed by European Standard EN 1493
- Padded overhead safety shutoff bar
- Taller column height provides greater overhead clearance
- Bolt-on column extensions
- Single-point safety release
- Drop-end arms provide a lower pad height
- Dual hydraulic direct-drive cylinders
- Oversized 53" tall carriage extra durability
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Oversized A36 steel base plate
- Self-lubricating dura-glide UHMW polyethylene bearing system
- Safety locks in each column spaced every 3"
- Triple-telescoping front and rear arms
- Automatic arm restraints
- Heavy-duty 1/2" aircraft-quality equalizer cables
- 6” diameter machined steel cable sheaves reduces cable fatigue
- 8-piece truck and van adapter set STANDARD
- Frame cradle pads STANDARD
- Round rubber contact pads STANDARD
- ALI certified
- Lifting capacity*: 15,000 lbs. / 6,804 kg
*Max capacity / front axle: 7,500 lbs. / 3,402 kg
*Max capacity / rear axle: 7,500 lbs. / 3,402 kg
- Overall height: 170" / 4,318 mm
- Overall width (outside of base plate): 155" / 3,937 mm
- Width (outside of columns): 144" / 3,658 mm
- Floor to overhead switch: 165" / 4,191 mm
- Inside columns: 120" / 3,048 mm
- Front Arm Reach: 39" / 991 mm - 60" / 1,524 mm
- Rear Arm Reach: 39" / 991 mm - 60" / 1,524 mm
- Min pad height: 5" / 127 mm
- Rise: 69" / 1,753 mm
- Lift height max (pad only): 74" / 1,880 mm
- Lift height max (6" adapter): 80" / 2,032 mm
- Drive-thru clearance: 106" / 2,692 mm
- Motor: 220 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 Ph
- Time to full rise: 45 sec
- Max load per arm: 3,750 lbs. / 1,701 kg
Forklift required to remove Lift from delivery truck.
If no Forklift is available you can request a liftgate for an additional
Ships directly from the manufacturer.
Ships by Ground Only. Next Day & Second Day Air Shipping Not Available.
Additional $40 charge for residential delivery.
Additional $135 charge for Liftgate service (if needed).