Bendpak 14,000 Lb. Four Post Limo Style Alignment Lift - HDS-14LSXE
The Bendpak 14,000 Lb. Four Post Limo Style Alignment Lift rates high on the scales of safety, productivity, and durability. It is a commercial grade lift known for its exceptional quality and dependability. It showcases a distinct design with four heavy-duty stainless steel lifting cables and a hydraulic cylinder mounted beneath the runway. This helps the lift provide long-lasting performance and remain maintenance-free.
The dual hub cable sheaves decrease fatigue and stress on the sheaves, axles, and cables. Each lift features four, fully-enclosed, heavy-duty aircraft cables rated at 26,000 pounds each. The multiple adjustable height locking positions enable multi-height parking. The push button pneumatic safety lock control enables the simultaneous release of the four independent safety locks. An electric hydraulic power system design ensures that the lift remains maintenance-free and highly dependable. The 12" x 12" base plates enhance stability and enable a sturdy performance. The single hydraulic cylinder hidden away under the runway boosts performance and keeps it functioning reliably, with reduced exposure to the elements. This cylinder is a combination of great material and superior processing to ensure a reliable and lasting performance. The hydraulic cylinders from Bendpak have a one-piece, pilot fitted, machined steel piston covered with pressure-loaded U-cup piston seals, wear bands, and backups. The cylinders have a special design to eliminate leakages and the abrasion-resistant urethane rod wiper provides exclusion protection.
The durable powder coat finish on the lift is able to withstand the harshest chemicals and environmentals. To make the coat last long, the finish undergoes a rigorous 10-step process. An integrated design features completely enclosed safety latches, sheaves, and lifting cables. The multi-caster rear full-floating slip plates enable adjusting the wheel alignments precisely. The front turnplates are heavy-duty full floating type. Several turnplate pockets help in positioning turnplates at locations that provide better vehicle clearance. Longer approach ramps help when loading low ground clearance vehicles. The aircraft-quality stainless steel and aluminum pneumatic cylinders feature automatic safety locks that release simultaneously with a simple push.
Key Features of the Bendpak 14,000 Lb. Four Post Limo Style Alignment Lift:
- Includes heavy-duty turnplates and integrated rear slip-plates
- 14,000 lbs. lifting capacity
- Automatic leveling system
- Multi-position turn plate pockets
- Runways include rail kit for optional accessories
- Completely enclosed safety locks, sheaves, and lifting cables
- Single hydraulic cylinder mounted under the runway
- Pneumatic push-button safety release
- Internal anti-sway slider blocks in each column
- Heavy-duty 1/2" aircraft cable
- Safety locks encased in columns reduce pinch points
- Oversized sheave diameter decreases cable fatigue
- Multi-position safety locks in each column
- Rugged self-lubricating cable sheaves along with 1-1/4" sheave axles are completely encased, reducing pinch points
- Power unit can be located at the front or back of the lift
- 7000 lbs. capacity rolling jacks optional and separately available
- Independent "back-up" slack cable safety latches
- Lifting Capacity* 14,000 lbs. / 6350 Kg.
- Overall width 126" / 3200 mm.
- Outside length 243" / 6172 mm.
- Overall length 273" / 6934 mm.
- Height of columns 88" / 2235 mm.
- Min. Runway height 9‐1/4" / 235 mm.
- Max. Rise 70" / 1778 mm.
- Max. Lifting height 79‐1/4" / 2013 mm.
- Width between columns 116" / 2946 mm.
- Runway width 20" / 508 mm.
- Width between runways(*) 37" - 49" / 940 mm. – 1245 mm.
- Length of runways 236" / 5994 mm.
- Min. 4-Wheel Alignment(**) 72" / 1828 mm.
- Max. 4-Wheel Alignment(**) 135" / 3428 mm.
- Min. 2-Wheel Alignment(**) 212" / 5385 mm.
- Locking positions 13
- Lock spacing every 4" / 102 mm.
- Lifting time 65 Seconds
- Standard motor (***) 220 VAC / 60 Hz. 1Ph.
** May vary depending on wheel size.
*** Special Voltages Available Upon Request
The design, material and specifications are subject to change without notice.
Dimensions - 204" x 22" x 40" / 5182 mm. x 559 mm. x 1016 mm.
Shipping Weight - 2105 lbs. / 955 kg.
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought