FREE Shipping in Continental USA.
All others will be contacted with shipping costs before order is processed.
The BendPak 12,000 lb 2-Post Super Duty Clearfloor Lift - XPR-12CL is a durable, safe and reliable two‐post lift that is well‐suited for virtually every lifting application. These lifts are great for heavier vehicles, but can also do passenger vehicles and medium to light duty trucks as well. It is a clearfloor model which allows technicians to move their tools boxes and works carts freely while the vehicle is suspended. Lift features a triple telescoping arm set for maximum reach and extra versatility.
This lift features low-profile, dropped end frame contact pads for even the lowest vehicles. It comes standard with 16 piece adapter set which includes: four 6" stackable adapters, four 3" stackable adapters, four polyurethane contact pads and four frame cradle pads. Ideal for trucks and vans with running boards or auxiliary fuel tanks. The taller lift carriages are taller than competitors in turn making them more durable. The dual-synchro equalization system maintains equal lifting and provides operators with a stable, level vehicle working condition.
Key Features of the BendPak 12,000 lb 2-Post Super Duty Clearfloor Lift - XPR-12CL
- 12,000-pound lifting capacity
- Padded overhead safety shutoff
- Single piece columns
- Dual hydraulic "Direct-Drive" cylinders
- Electric/hydraulic power system
- Drop‐end arms provide a lower pad height
- Single point safety release
- Automatic arm restraints
- Large, oversize, 3/4" thick, A36 steel base plate
- 16 maintenance free load bearings
- Safety locks in each column spaced every 3"
- ALI Certified
- Fits in shops with 14ft ceilings or taller
- Includes: 8-piece truck and van adapter set, Frame cradle pads, Round rubber contact
- Lifting Capacity: 12,000 Lbs. / 5443 Kg.
- *Max Capacity / Front Axle 6,000 lbs. / 2722 Kg
- *Min Capacity / Rear Axle 6,000 lbs. / 2722 Kg
- Height Overall(*): 170" / 4318 mm.
- Width Overall (Outside of Base Plate): 155" / 3937 mm
- Width (Outside of Columns): 144" / 3658 mm
- Floor to Overhead Switch(*): 165" / 4191 mm
- Inside Columns: 120" / 3048 mm.
- Reach - Front Arm.: 32" / 813 mm - 60" / 1524 mm
- Reach - Rear Arm.: 32" / 813 mm - 60" / 1524 mm
- Min. Pad Height: 5" / 127 mm.
- Rise: 69" / 1753 mm.
- Max Lift Height (Pad Only): 74" / 1880 mm.
- Max Lift Height (6" Adapter): 80" / 2032 mm.
- Drive-Thru Clearance: 106" / 2692 mm.
- Motor (**): 220 VAC / 60 Hz. 1Ph.
- Time of full Rise: 45 Seconds
- Max Load per Arm: 3,000Lbs. / 1361 Kg.
* An optional bolt-on top extension for columns raises the overhead bar an additional 24". Must be ordered from factory at time of order, call for details.
** Special voltages available upon request.
The design, material and specifications are subject to change without notice.
It is the buyer's responsibility to unload the freight at their location. Auto Body Toolmart will take no responsibility for additional charges of any kind that may incur related to, or involved with, the renting or acquisition of equipment of any kind necessary to unload items off of a delivering carrier's truck.
Forklift required to remove Lift from delivery truck.
If no Forklift is available you can request a liftgate for an additional charge.
Ships directly from the manufacturer.
Ships by Ground Only. Next Day & Second Day Air Shipping Not Available
Additional $40 charge for residential delivery.
Additional $135 charge for Liftgate service (if needed).