Bendpak 10,000 Lb. Capacity / Low-Rise Lift - LR-5T
FREE Shipping in Continental USA.
All other will be contacted with shipping costs
before order is processed.
10,000-POUND CAPACITY LOW-RISE PAD LIFT
BendPak’s 10,000-pound capacity LR-5T low-rise lift is your solution for quick service and increased productivity when servicing today’s passenger cars and light trucks. From tire and brake service to vehicle detailing and body repair, a wider variety of vehicles can now be accommodated thanks to a newly designed lift platform, specialty adapters, wider drive-over capability and increased lifting capacity.
Lug nuts and other small parts are always within reach with the convenient built-in storage trays. A small footprint, easy installation and adaptable 110V/220V power-unit make the LR-5T the perfect lift that fits any shop. The lift platform and auxiliary adapters allow lifting of most unibody and frame contact undercarriages at recommended manufacturer pick-up points on most vehicles.
Be sure to compare your vehicle specifications, including ground clearance and overall height with the specification shown before you purchase.
A low 4" collapsed height accommodates most vehicles.
Single-point safety release
The single-point safety release and dead-man style operation controls make the LR-5T lift easy to operate and safe to use.
A specially formed crossbar is dropped in the center providing added clearance for vehicle drive-over clearance.
Rugged steel channel frame
If you're going to do heavy lifting, you need a solid base.
Industrial-grade hydraulic cylinder
Integrated into the single hydraulic cylinder is a one-piece, pilot fitted, machined steel piston that is wrapped with specially designed, pressure loaded U-cup piston seals, backups and wear bands that virtually eliminate any fluid bypass. The micro-smooth chrome-rod is machined from high-yield, ground and polished C-1045/50 micro-alloy steel and plated to a minimum of .001" diametrically, to ensure superior cylinder operation and life. The superior-design high durometer, mechanically-loaded rod seals make rod leakage is a thing of the past while a specially formulated abrasion-resistant urethane rod wiper provides exclusion protection. The welded cylinder body is made from robust steel tubing produced to exceed ASTM specifications. This combination of superb base material and superior processing ensures that the cylinders remain straight, smooth and last a very long time.
Durable powder-coat finish
All low-rise lifts feature a durable powder-coat finish that gives the metal a high-quality, extremely durable finish which can withstand even the harshest environmental or chemical conditions. Unlike other companies that claim to powder coat, we take pride in our meticulous 10-step process. First, all parts are visually inspected before being sandblasted. Afterwards, the parts are washed in our 5-stage phosphate tanks that can accommodate parts up to 25' long. Once cleaned, they're immediately dried to avoid rust production, and then outgassed. Outgassing pre-bakes the parts in a curing oven, reducing the possibility of blemishes that may be hiding in the pores of the metal. If not properly outgassed, imperfections in the metal may bubble during the curing process and most likely will cause chips in the powder. After the parts are washed and outgassed, any surfaces and / or threaded holes that need to be masked or plugged, are done so with high-temperature masking tape and silicone plugs. Next, the parts are given a quick thinner wipe to remove any light debris or fingerprints, before being hung on an electrostatically grounded conveyor line. The powder is finally applied using an electrostatic spray gun. The powder “sticks" to the surface in a fashion similar to how dust sticks to a television screen. Once the parts are powder coated, the carts are rolled into our curing oven and baked at 400° F for 45 minutes.
Solid rubber lift blocks
Others charge extra for these necessary adapters, but they're standard with every LR-5T lift.
Included with every lift are detailed installation and maintenance instructions, graphic safety decals, maintenance decals, vehicle lifting point guide and a safety instruction placard to train personnel on proper safety procedures and maintenance guidelines.
- Lifting Capacity: 10,000 lbs. / 4545 Kg.
Max Capacity: / Front Axle 5,000 Lbs. / 2273 Kg.
Max Capacity: / Rear Axle 5,000 Lbs. / 2273 Kg.
Lifting Height: ( Less Lift Blocks ): 22.75” / 578 mm.
Lifting Height: ( With Lift Blocks ): 31.5” / 800 mm.
Overall Pad Length: 53” / 1346 mm.
Overall Length: 82.65" / 2094 mm.
Overall Pad Width: 24" / 610 mm.
Overall Width: 85" / 2159 mm.
Lowered Height: 4” / 102 mm.
Lifting Time: 35 / Seconds
Motor: (*) 208-230 VAC / 50/60 Hz. 1Ph.
* Special Voltages Available Upon Request.
The design, material and specifications are subject to change without notice.
• Each lift platform features four parallelogram frame support bars
making it the strongest 10,000-pound low-rise lift in its class
• Drive-over ramps and side rails provide an increased width to support wider vehicles during approach
• Comes standard with a durable full length rubber-topped lifting platform and eight multi-height rubber topped adapters for increased vehicle contact versatility
• Storage trays are conveniently placed on each side of the lift platform to prevent wheel lug nuts and other small parts from being misplaced
• Dual hydraulic cylinders provide a stable 10,000-pound lifting capacity to accommodate a wide range of vehicles
• Diamond plated approach ramps help to prevent slipping
• Thee locking positions allow technicians to work at different working heights to increase productivity and minimize fatigue
• A hands-free safety lock release system is operated away from the lift and allows operators to safely deactivate the locks without the need to push or pull cumbersome release bars or lock release handles
• Powder coat finish provides a long lasting durable finish
• Included with every lift are detailed installation and maintenance instructions, graphic safety decals, maintenance decals, vehicle lifting point guide and a safety instruction placard to train personnel on proper safety procedures and maintenance guidelines.
Forklift required to remove Lift from delivery truck.
If no Forklift is available you can request a liftgate for an additional charge.
Ships directly from the manufacturer.
Ships by Ground Only. Next Day & Second Day Air Shipping Not Available.
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought