FREE Shipping in Continental USA.
All others will be contacted with shipping costs
before order is processed.
The Bendpak 10,000 lb 2-Post Wide Clearfloor Asymmetric Lift - XPR-10AS is a direct drive lift that provides a drive-thru clearance. The posts are rotated 30º inwards to give you the ability to open doors while a vehicle is raised. This lift will fit in shops that have a ceiling height higher than 12 feet. This lift is built with low-pressure HVLP dual direct drive cylinders.
This true asymmetric lift features 30° rotated columns for added door-opening clearance and interior car access. The exclusive Tru-Metric carriage and arm design combines to give users the ability to load vehicles either symmetrically (centerline of vehicle at column) or asymmetrically (centerline of vehicle behind column).
This Bendpak 10,000 lb 2-Post Wide Clearfloor Asymmetric Lift - XPR-10AS easily has the capacity to lift some of your largest full-sized pickups and commercial vehicles, yet still provide specific capability for sport and compact cars, both foreign and domestic—the XPR-10AS is a rugged, close-top model lift with a 10,000-lb. maximum capacity.
This clearfloor model provide unobstructed floor space allowing technicians to easily move toolboxes, transmission jacks, oil drains and other equipment underneath the elevated vehicle.
Key Features of the Bendpak 10,000 lb 2-Post Wide Clearfloor Asymmetric Lift - XPR-10AS:
- This model Replaces Bendpak XPR-10A
- 10,000‐lb lifting capacity
- Expandable top beam accommodates wide or narrow drive‐thru configuration
- Double‐telescoping screw pads offer increased versatility
- Overhead safety shutoff bar
- Exclusive Tru‐Metric arm design for more versatile arm positioning
- 30° rotated single‐piece columns
- Single‐point safety release
- Drop‐end arms provide a lower pad height
- Dual hydraulic direct‐drive cylinders
- Oversized 53" tall carriage for superior strength and durability
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Large, 17" x 19" A36 steel base plate
- Self‐lubricating dura‐glide UHMW polyethylene bearing system
- Safety locks in each column spaced every 3"
- Automatic arm restraints
- Heavy‐duty 1/2" aircraft‐quality equalizer cables
- Oversized cable sheave diameter reduces cable fatigue
- 4‐piece 63mm stackable adapter set comes standard
- Triple‐telescoping arm design
- Versatile drop‐in contact pads with stackable adapters
- ALI Approved.
- Lifting Capacity: 10,000 lbs.
- Overall Height: 145"
- Overall Width (Narrow): 137"
- Overall Width (Wide): 145"
- Outside Columns (Narrow): 133"
- Outside Columns (Wide): 141"
- Floor to Overhead Switch: 141"
- Inside Columns (Narrow): 104"
- Inside Columns (Wide): 112"
- Front Arm Min. Reach: 23-1/2"
- Front Arm Max. Reach: 45-1/2"
- Rear Arm Min. Reach: 42-1/2"
- Rear Arm Max. Reach: 60"
- Min. Pad Height: 4.25" - 6.75"
- Rise: 69"
- Lift Height Max (Pad Only): 73-75"
- Lift Height Max (3" Adapter): 75.5-77.5"
- Drive-Thru Clearance (Narrow): 94"
- Drive-Thru Clearance (Wide): 102"
- Screw Pad Adjustment: 2"
- Motor: 220 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 Ph
- Time to Full Rise: 45 seconds
- Max Load per Arm: 2,500 lbs.
*The design, material, and specifications are subject to change without notice.
Ships directly from the manufacturer.
Ships by Freight Truck Only. Next Day & Second Day Air Shipping Not Available.
Customer must have a forklift to remove lift from truck.
Additional $40 charge for residential delivery.
Additional $135 charge for Liftgate service (if needed).