FREE Shipping in Continental USA.
All other will be contacted with shipping costs
before order is processed.
Use the BendPak 10,000 lb 2-Post Symmetric Clearfloor Lift - XPR-10S features an adjustable top beam to
accommodate wide or narrow installation set-ups. With this feature you are able to choose the best configuration for your work space or lifting requirements. This model provides unobstructed floor space allowing technicians to move tool boxes, oil drains and more while the vehicle is suspended. The padded safety shutoff bar will automatically stop the lift if vehicle comes into contact with overhead structure.
The BendPak 10,000 lb 2-Post Symmetric Clearfloor Lift - XPR-10S is low maintenance and has a dual "direct-drive", low-pressure cylinders and single-piece columns. The triple telescoping arms provide extra versatility when positioning a vehicle. This lift is is built with heavy-duty 1/2" aircraft-quality equalizer cables and industrial-grade hydraulic cylinders.
Key Features of the BendPak 10,000 lb 2-Post Symmetric Clearfloor Lift - XPR-10S
- 10,000-lb. lifting capacity
- Expandable top beam accommodates wide or narrow drive-thru configuration
- Single-piece columns
- Single-point safety release
- Drop-end arms provide a lower pad height
- Dual hydraulic direct-drive cylinders
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Large, 17" x 19" A36 steel base plate
- Safety locks in each column spaced every 3"
- Automatic arm restraints
- Triple-telescoping front arms
- Durable powder coat finish
- ALI certified
- Lifting capacity: 10,000 lbs.
- Overall Height: 145"
- Width Overall (Narrow Configuration): 132"
- Width Overall (Wide Configuration): 145"
- Width Outside of Columns (Narrow): 126-3/4"
- Width Outside of Columns (Wide): 139-3/4"
- Floor to Overhead Switch: 141"
- Inside Columns (Narrow): 105.5"
- Inside Columns (Wide): 118.5"
- Front Arm Min. Reach: 27-1/2"
- Front Arm Max. Reach: 51-1/2"
- Rear Arm Min. Reach: 34"
- Rear Arm Max. Reach: 54-1/2"
- Min. Pad Height: 4"
- Lift Height Max. (Pad Only): 73"
- Lift Height Max. (6" Adapter): 77.5"
- Rise: 69"
- Drive-Thru Clearance: 93" (106" Wide Config.)
- Motor: 220 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 Ph
- Time to Full Rise: 45 seconds
- Max Load Per Arm: 2,500 lbs.
Forklift required to remove Lift from delivery truck.
If no Forklift is available you can request a liftgate for an additional charge.
Ships directly from the manufacturer.
Ships by Ground Only. Next Day & Second Day Air Shipping Not Available
Additional $40 charge for residential delivery.
Additional $135 charge for Liftgate service (if needed).