BendPak 10,000 lb 2-Post Extra Wide Clearfloor Lift - XPR-10
This model has been replaced by Bendpak 10,000 lb 2-Post Symmetric Clearfloor Lift - XPR-10S - View Specs
Use the two-post BendPak 10,000 lb 2-Post Extra Wide Clearfloor Lift - XPR-10 to lift some of the largest pick-up and commercial vehicles.This lift also works well for sports cars and compact vehicles. This model of lift is rugged and has a closed top. It can lift a maximum capacity of 10,000 lb.
Containing two direct-drive low-pressure cylinders, the extra wide clearfloor lift minimizes leakage and decreases the workload on the entire hydraulic system. Featuring the distinct BendPak design, it does not require much maintenance throughout the period that it stays operational.
Key Features of the BendPak 10,000 lb 2-Post Extra Wide Clearfloor Lift - XPR-10:
- Lifting capacity of 10,000 lb.
- Low profile, Dropped-End Frame Contact Pads: press under even the lowest sport and compact automobiles.
- Automatic Arm Restraints: are durable and are automatically triggered each time you raise the lift. Lowering the lift, disengage the gear arm restraints automatically to make lift arm positioning convenient.
- Lowered Arm Tube Supports: minimize that chance of damage to the vehicles through low-hanging vehicle doors and provide good clearance.
- Truck and Van Adapters Included: For vans and trucks equipped with auxiliary fuel tanks and running boards.
- On the Level: The dual-synchro equalization system takes care of equal lifting and operators get a stable, level vehicle working condition.
- Single-Piece Columns: promote good strength and reduced stress under conditions of heavy load.
- Single-Point Safety Release: makes this lift easy to operate and safe for use. It has ‘dead man’ style controls as an added safety feature.
- Expandable top beam accommodates wide or narrow configurations
- Padded overhead safety shutoff bar
- Dual hydraulic direct-drive cylinders
- Oversized 53" tall carriage for superior strength and durability
- Electric/hydraulic power system
- Large, 17" x 19" A36 steel base plate
- Self-lubricating dura-glide UHMW polyethylene bearing system
- Safety locks in each column spaced every 3"
- Heavy-duty 1/2" aircraft-quality equalizer cables
- Oversized cable sheave diameter reduces cable fatigue
- 8-piece truck and van adapter set standard
- Triple-telescoping arms
- Drop-in contact pads are versatile and feature stackable adapters
- ETL approved
- Overall Height: 145"
- Width Overall (Narrow Configuration): 132"
- Width Overall (Wide Configuration): 145"
- Width Outside of Columns (Narrow): 127"
- Width Outside of Columns (Wide): 140"
- Floor to Overhead Switch: 141"
- Inside Columns (Narrow): 102"
- Inside Columns (Wide): 115"
- Front Arm Min. Reach: 25-1/2"
- Front Arm Max. Reach: 49-1/2"
- Rear Arm Min. Reach: 32-1/2"
- Rear Arm Max. Reach: 52-1/2"
- Min. Pad Height: 4"
- Lift Height Max. (Pad Only): 73"
- Lift Height Max. (6" Adapter): 79"
- Rise: 69"
- Drive-Thru Clearance: 93"
- Motor: 220 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 Ph
- Time to Full Rise: 45 seconds
- Max Load Per Arm: 2,250 lbs.
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought