FREE Shipping in Continental USA.
All other will be contacted with shipping costs before order is processed.
The Bendpak 10,000 Lb. 2-Post Dual-Width Lift with Low-Pro Arms - XPR-10-LP features arms that accommodate lowered sports cars and those vehicles with exclusive lift points located on the extreme outer edges of the chassis. This lift includes a telescoping overhead structure that allows you to have a wide or narrow setup. With this feature you can customize the lift to fit your shop or lifting needs.
The Bendpak 10,000 Lb. 2-Post Dual-Width Lift with Low-Pro Arms - XPR-10-LP includes double-telescoping screw pads for extra versatility. This model has a padded overhead safety shutoff bar that will stop lift if vehicle comes in contact with an overhead structure. The XPR-10S-LP lift has dual drive technology.
Key Features Bendpak 10,000 Lb. 2-Post Dual-Width Lift with Low-Pro Arms - XPR-10S-LP:
- 10,000 pound lifting capacity
- Wide or narrow installation
- Clearfloor provides unobstructed floor space when working
- Low-Pro Arms for lowered cars or vehicles with specific lift points on outer edge of chassis
- Includes truck and van adapters
- 53" tall lift carriages
- Single point safety release
- Auto shutoff
- Industrial-grade hydraulic cylinders
- Set of 63mm stacking adapters is included
- Durable powder coat finish
- Lifting Capacity* 10,000 lbs. / 4,536 kg
- Max Capacity - Front Axle: 5,000 lbs. / 2,268 kg
- Max Capacity - Rear Axle: 5,000 lbs. / 2,268 kg
- Height Overall: 145" / 3,683 mm
- Width Overall (Narrow Config.): 132" / 3,353 mm
- Width Overall (Wide Config): 145" / 3,683 mm
- Width Outside of Columns (Narrow Config.): 126-3/4" / 3,225 mm
- Width Outside of Columns (Wide Config.): 139-3/4" / 3,555 mm
- Floor To Overhead Switch: 141" / 3,581 mm*
- Inside Columns: (Narrow Config) 105.5" / 2,680 mm
- Inside Columns: (Wide Config) 118.5" / 3,010 mm
- Reach (Front Arm Min.): 28-1/2" / 724 mm
- Reach (Front Arm Max.): 47-1/2" / 1,206 mm
- Reach (Rear Arm Min.): 28-1/2" / 724 mm
- Reach (Rear Arm Max.): 47-1/2" / 1,206 mm
- Min. Pad Height: 4.25" – 6-3/4” / 108 mm
- Rise: 69" / 1,753 mm
- Max Lift Height (Screw Pad Only): 73" - 75" / 1,854 – 1,905 mm
- Max Lift Height (Screw Pad & 63mm Adapter): 75.5" - 77.5" / 1,917 mm –
- Drive-Thru Clearance (Narrow Config): 93" / 2362 mm
- Drive-Thru Clearance (Wide Config): 106" / 2692 mm
- Motor: 220 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 Ph
- Time of full Rise: 45 sec
- Max Load Per Arm: 2,500 lbs. / 1,134 kg
Forklift required to remove Lift from delivery truck.
If no Forklift is available you can request a liftgate for an additional charge.
This product ships by truck freight.
Additional $40 charge for residential delivery.
Additional $135 charge for Liftgate service (if needed).