Bend-Pak Blue Bullet Pipe Bender with Die Package 1 - BB1
Free Shipping In Continental USA!
Carry out heavy-duty operations of pipe bending with the Bend-Pak Blue Bullet Pipe Bender. Blending simple operation with superior performance, this exhaust pipe bender will handle a variety of jobs in your body shop. Featuring a rugged design this pipe bending equipment has a knee operated valve to offer optimum precision control and the convenience of a hands-free performance. A heavy-duty cast iron construction takes care that this equipment stands up to the rigors of regular use.
Key Features of the Bend-Pak Blue Bullet Pipe Bender - BB1:
- Control lever has a leg operation for less fatigue, hands-free use
- Compact design does not occupy much floor space
- Run by a 5HP energy-efficient motor
- Degree plate situated up front for ease of viewing
- Heavy-duty 4-GPM hydraulic pump
- Includes quick release bending and end finishing dies
- 180-degree bending capacity gives perfect deep bends and eliminates crimping or warping
- 3" bending capacity with die kit
- Clampless swager enables quick setup and high level of accuracy
- Filtered hydraulic system
- Heat treated tooling made from solid steel
- Updated computer card system available for essential bend data for automobiles and light trucks dating back to 1960
- Limited 2-year warranty
Forklift required to remove Lift from delivery truck.
If no Forklift is available you can request a liftgate for an additional charge.
- Maximum Bending Radius: 5"
- Minimum Bending Radius: 3-1/2"
- Maximum Tube Capacity: 3" / .095 Wall
- Hydraulic Filter: Canister Type
- Dies Supplied: 1-1/2", 1-3/4", 2", 2-1/4", 2-1/2"
- Motor: 5-H.P., 220 Volt, 1-Phase (3-Phase Optional)
- Top Cylinder Working Force: 55,000 lbs.
- Dimensions: 42" x 62" x 31"
This product ships by truck freight.
Exception=Conversion failed when converting the nvarchar value '1030-2' to data type int.
There are no comments for this product.