Heavy-Duty repair shops and battery warehouses rely on unparalleled qualityand durability of the SB-5/2. An industry standard for over 50 years in the battery industry, this time-proven unit is built to handle even the toughest battery testing environment.
An 800 Amp variable load dual carbon pile and a battery temperature compensation scale offer maximum accuracy during battery testing. Automatic safety un-loader knob. Fan cooling offers built-in protection against overheating. Includes 15 second timer and fan override switch for cool down after testing.
- Performs the industry accepted BCI (Battery Council International) 15 second battery load test.
- Tests all lead acid 6 and 12 volt batteries. Including AGM and Gel Cell.
- Utilizes large 2 gage leads with fine stranding and wide temperature range insulation. Cables remain flexible in all-weather conditions.
- Utilizes a battery capacity scale in CCA. Removes the guess work on calculating the proper test current. Simply dial the load in to match your batteries capacity in CCA.
- Performs starter draw test and starter cable voltage drop test.
- Performs alternator output test and voltage regulation test.
- Optional equipment cart is available (Model No. ES-2).
- Comes with an ergonomic carrying handle.
- Comes with a durable black wrinkle finish that prevents the case from rusting.
- Applications: 6V & 12V Automotive & Commercial Starting Batteries, 12V Starting and Charging Systems
- 6V Tests: Battery Check and Load Test
- 12V Tests: Battery Check and Load Test, Alternator Regulation Test, Starter Draw Test
- Dimensions: 10.5"x9"x11"
- Weight: 20 lbs
- Battery Voltage: 6 & 12 Volt
- Battery Range: 0-1600 CCA
- Alternator Test: Charging Voltage 12V
- Stator Diode Test: No
- Starter Draw Test: Yes / Simulated
- Lead Size: 5ft - 2 Gauge
- External Volt Leads: No
- Amp Probe: No
- 15 Second Timer: Yes
- Cooling: 5" Fan
- Display: Analog
- Volt Scale: 0-16V